Who would you R4 in this position

R4ndomAvengerR4ndomAvenger Member Posts: 48

I'm stuck on who to rank up. I'm only CAV so these materials don't come easy, took a few units and patience on my behalf. Any input helps. Thanks in advance.

Who would you R4 in this position 49 votes

CGR
30%
yossJustcause102Powerofpain1001HSS75Barani7daSceptilemaniac2InsaneSkullRuwqiersaSchnoodleSabercatbroMknight123ReedRichards423coolspiderman17_MarvelNoobSlayerOfGods 15 votes
HERC
69%
MoosetiptronicdzikidzikSavageBreaker69Luke9523UsagicassidyTaktiderblondeEwell65SSS69Annihilator13_ItsClobberinTimeNimorIronman3000Noob_Master69Wolf911Spider_RicoReignkingTWErcarretFurious80RenaxqqBen_15455Final_Order 34 votes

Comments

• Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    HERC
    Herc can take you to thronebreaker, but CGR is very fun to use and hits hard too. Herc tho, take him, and make sure you awaken him!

For me personally tho, it's a bit annoying and boring to ramp up herc's feat, but that's just me.
  • HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    CGR
    CGR for me since he's fun mainly because hercules isn't awakened since it could prevent him from dying and push forward to content
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 414 ★★★
    HERC
    Herc is definitely they way to go

Reason is very simple, you are getting 2 generic AGs this month guaranteed ( if u do threat level 5 that is )
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Member Posts: 327 ★★
    CGR
    For journey to TB hercules will be helpful when awakened. CGR is :love:
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Member Posts: 327 ★★
    CGR

Herc can take you to thronebreaker, but CGR is very fun to use and hits hard too. Herc tho, take him, and make sure you awaken him!

For me personally tho, it's a bit annoying and boring to ramp up herc's feat, but that's just me.

Sersi synergy can make it less boring, 10 hits combo = 1 Indefinite strength.
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Member, Content Creators Posts: 492 Content Creator
    CGR
    I would say unless you have a realistic way to Awaken Herc, or if you just don't enjoy playing CGR - go with CGR. Dude is an absolute beast.
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    HERC
    How are you still cav with the mats to r4 a champ??
    Do CGR. Voted Herc before seeing that he was unduped.
  • R4ndomAvengerR4ndomAvenger Member Posts: 48

I would say unless you have a realistic way to Awaken Herc, or if you just don't enjoy playing CGR - go with CGR. Dude is an absolute beast.

I watch your vids, you learned me how to use him effectively and with heimdall synergy i won a few where i should of been K.Oed. I went with Herc on this just because il try threat level 5 for the generic AG.
    edited July 2023

Il show you why I'm CAV lol I can't beat this F'in dude absolutely does my head in once he hits 10% health. I do thronebreaker side quest difficulties each month to get the MATS for the R4

• MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    CGR

Il show you why I'm CAV lol I can't beat this F'in dude absolutely does my head in once he hits 10% health. I do thronebreaker side quest difficulties each month to get the MATS for the R4

Just do your dexes and you can nuke him, if you need to exit out and put in a counter that works too
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    HERC
    That's a really tough call.
  • coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Member Posts: 322 ★★★
    CGR
    Unawakened herc so no

Just do your dexes and you can nuke him, if you need to exit out and put in a counter that works too
    Man I try I really do. You have to be right close to him when he throws a SP. I seen a video on the thing defeating him so I may try that