My 2nd 7*, please help cheer me up.

2»

Comments

• Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,180 ★★★★
    My impressions with the unawakened 7* so far is that he's an okay-ish pull. While he doesn't have the best dmg output and defensive utility unawakened, he did perform way better than I expected him to. Maybe I went in expecting too little, but he did surprise me a bit.

I was using him for the 3rd and 4th shooting stars quest exploration, he was genuinely quite fun to play with his sp2 indestructibles tanking everything. He's not going to be your daily driver but he'll be a fun option for sqs and eqs imo.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,703 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    There really isn't any out and out bad 7*s, killmonger has an ok kit and some good synergies. I use mine in TB EQ for true strike and such.

As mentioned above the indestructible is also handy from sp2.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023

Duped her last time and opened another 7* today and duped her again . Utterly disappointed , she isn't useful anywhere . Now people will come and say that she is good and all when they themselves won't take her past r1 at all . I am so mad lol.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Member Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Aight, hear me out here. I think 7* KM even unduped is a great defender in BGs because of his crit resist + natural tankiness + long specials. He's defo not the best out there by a long shot but he does have a good bit of merits.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,703 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Duped her last time and opened another 7* today and duped her again . Utterly disappointed , she isn't useful anywhere . Now people will come and say that she is good and all when they themselves won't take her past r1 at all . I am so mad lol.

If you run suicides just bring peni, and the 5 spider sense charges means she hits like a truck, a double dupe is pretty bad but as a champ she is good.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023

Aight, hear me out here. I think 7* KM even unduped is a great defender in BGs because of his crit resist + natural tankiness + long specials. He's defo not the best out there by a long shot but he does have a good bit of merits.

@DarkEternity So you’d throw him in the deck even unduped? What about spider gwen. Think she can be good if they dont have a counter cause of the evade but theres a ton of skill champs that can counter it plus AA
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    I can get 50k+ scores regularly with KM in bgs. Especially against ibomb, QS, Scorp etc type champs that will give you some debuffs to add power.

And if you can back them into a debuff corner, where their champs are all going to be putting lots of debuffs. He can be a real problem on D even unawakened.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,954 Guardian
    He may not be the best, but he is still great! Deceptively tanky in BGs, gets higher crit rate which really helps his damage on attack.
  • OdachiOdachi Member Posts: 1,112 ★★★★
    On his own, he's bang average. Add 2 champs he's king of the world

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,425 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    He's not that good but he's definitely not bad.
    https://youtu.be/CdDVhbGPgkI
    Remember, some people actually pulled Joe Fixit lol now that one would be depressing cause he really needs awakening and the higher the sig the better.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Member Posts: 895 ★★★
    I've seen him surprise a few sunspots and other DoT champs. He spams sp2's against DoT champs. I think next BG season he will show up on a lot of rosters for his crit resistance. They added matador to icarus rows because of his synergies.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Member Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Polygon said:

@DarkEternity So you’d throw him in the deck even unduped? What about spider gwen. Think she can be good if they dont have a counter cause of the evade but theres a ton of skill champs that can counter it plus AA
    SGwen isn’t really worth it because of the amount of champs that can counter her as you mentioned (plus her incredible frailty). KM I would defo throw into a deck Unduped for this coming season because Crit resist will be a very valuable asset. No way to get around it outside of armor break of which only 1-2 meta attackers actually use.