**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

6* Champion

bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★
Which 6* champion have you been chasing for more than a year but, haven't got it yet?

For me it's red mags.

Comments

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,844 ★★★★
    Human Torch. I keep using his 5* version which feels a bit sad at times. Rest i have all as 6* from my wishlist.
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 703 ★★★

Which 6* champion have you been chasing for more than a year but, haven't got it yet?

For me it's red mags.

Apocalypse prob
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 624 ★★★
    I have almost 200 6*, but still waiting to get Nick Fury
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 667 ★★★
    Herc and kitty, just cant get them 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    I have chased Tigra and Elsa for so long. I never ever got them after the initial 4 star and 3 star (respectively). Next in line would be Domino, Shang chi and CGR
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,494 ★★★★★
    Kitty, Hood and most importantly Invisible Woman (I love F4 synergy team, but it just feels weird using a 5*).
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,314 ★★★★★
    Hulkling and Doom. I’ve been opening a lot of basics and 6* nexus crystals and I hope I can pull both soon
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 913 ★★★
    Hulkling and AA
  • Options
    AdokAdok Posts: 283 ★★
    AA and CGR
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,975 Guardian
    Goldpool

I'd also like a Thanos of any rarity at this point
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,160 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    Herc and Nick Fury
    been chasing nick for years but he always finds a way to run from me
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

For me it's red mags.

now it's mags, but for almost 2yrs I wanted herc and when I got him last month neber hesitate to r4.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 894 ★★★★
    Hercules. I've got a Cosmic awakening gem waiting for him, but if I run out of patience it's going on Hyperion.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 913 ★★★
    Chobbly said:

Hercules. I've got a Cosmic awakening gem waiting for him, but if I run out of patience it's going on Hyperion.

Give it to hype we get them so much now
  • Options
    Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 253 ★★★
    I choose every cosmic selector I can but haven't even managed to pull 5* versions of Knull and Galan yet.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,134 ★★★★
    AA no one else I really need as a 6*.
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 509 ★★★

For me it's red mags.

Same here! i still don't have red mag.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,113 ★★★★
    Apocalypse, AA, HT, Hood

Mostly Apocalypse because I don't even have him as a 5*, tho my Hood and HT 5*s I also just recently got so they're r1lvl1 which is completely useless. My AA is r5lvl65 so I haven't been itching for him as much as Apocalypse.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,007 ★★★★
    Herc. Only missing 4 cosmics, and I opened 5 cosmic abyss nexus. He continues to elude me.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse and Magneto