**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Characters

I along with many players in mcoc have been wondering have you guys ever thought about putting the fantastic 4 in the game i think it would be kind of cool

Comments

• I doubt they will do this because Fantastic Four and other characters are owned by Fox instead of Disney.. I would really like to play as Dr Doom myself but I'm not keeping my fingers crossed.
  • They have Fox owned characters in the game, so maybe.
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    I mean are the x-men not owned by fox?
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    It's because Marvel hates FF and hates Fox. They have done everything to spite Fox and kill the FF.
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    I had always wondered why when i started playing about 3 years ago why the FF were not in the game now i know why
  • Only the movie rights are owned by fox
  • I doubt they will do this because Fantastic Four and other characters are owned by Fox instead of Disney.. I would really like to play as Dr Doom myself but I'm not keeping my fingers crossed.

@Tlaltecuhtlí Yes. That's the reason why we don't have any X-Men Characters in the game because they are owned by Fox... wait, what?

• Yes, only the movie rights are owned by fox, but marvel comics is trying not to advertise them so that fox will give the rights to disney
  • TlaltecuhtlíTlaltecuhtlí Posts: 7
    edited December 2017
    They kind of screwed the pooch with some of the movies huh? I sure hope of the Doom movie will be good... Btw I'm trying to gather support for enabling 60 frames per second gameplay which looks and feels like a massive improvement over 30fps when it glitches and happens in MCOC, please post a comment in this thread if you don't mind! https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/35095/please-remove-the-framerate-cap#latest