October daily objective requirement.

DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,636 ★★★★
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
I am following the requirement, but it doesn’t seems to want to accept it. This issue is happening in daily catalyst quest in tier2 Basic Catalyst one.

Comments

• DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,636 ★★★★
    I see! The description isn’t how I understood it. @AngelMcNugget thank you for your help.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,254 ★★★★★
    It is a weirdly written description, when I encountered it the first time, I thought it meant Cosmic/Skill, Mystic/Tech and Mutant/Science since they're literally opposite one another on the wheel, and not at ****ing DIAGONALS to each other!
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,636 ★★★★

It is a weirdly written description, when I encountered it the first time, I thought it meant Cosmic/Skill, Mystic/Tech and Mutant/Science since they're literally opposite one another on the wheel, and not at ****ing DIAGONALS to each other!

Agreed, if the description had mentioned it was actually to be diagonally then it would have been understood.

@Kabam Jax I am aware that it’s not allowed to tag kabam team, but I felt this small text adjustment could be a simple fix?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,316 Guardian
    Daddrieda said:

Agreed, if the description had mentioned it was actually to be diagonally then it would have been understood.

@Kabam Jax I am aware that it’s not allowed to tag kabam team, but I felt this small text adjustment could be a simple fix?
    The Class Wheel is a CIRCLE, there is no “other side of the table” akin to across the vertical median, sitting across from someone like you would at a long rectangular table, etc.

Even the new feature they added in last couple years where you can get info about each of the different classes, the wheel will spin around (as wheels tend to do), so the logic of “opposite side” as in left vs right side of wheel, becomes invalid because the wheel can rotate around.

Opposite side for this wheel, is what you are calling diagonal. It's not diagonal, it is “across” the wheel, on the complete opposite end.

Disclaimer, unless you are looking a one of the very original images for the Class Wheel, in which the order of the classes on the wheel was slightly different from what it has been ever since that initial one.
    In that case, you would be excused if you thought a certain pair was not giving you points like you think it should. 😀