Not sure why my account got closed

Could anyone help me here.they have closed my account and giving me reason that i have violated terms of service.but my account was clean and i have not used any third party app.
I am not sure what could have gone wrong?
I asked for the details about the parameters on which they considered my account violating the terms of service but they are not giving any such information.did anyone faced this and have any resolution to this?
Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• SkullcrusherORGSkullcrusherORG Member Posts: 3
    i did nothing with my account.i have not used emulator.i am using IOS device with ios version 16 .IOS only allows to download app from app store.i asked them to provide me details on the basis of what they considered my account violated terms of services.but they are not giving me some valid justifications.i dont even know what wrong has been done from my account.
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 656 ★★★
    I don't believe this is to do with the mythic crystals as the banner states

"These actions are currently slated to take place later this week."

Unless I am wrong the banner appeared in the last 12 hours or so.. this is most likely because of something else.
  • Escanor88Escanor88 Member Posts: 19
    Well since they are not saying what terms have been violated, this overall seems unfair. They should have definite proof before banning or doing anything to an account. People put a lot of effort into building one.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    No one here will know what happened, at least if it's unrelated to what the banner is talking about (the aforementioned mythic crystals).

Some of the things that people tend to get banned for:

* Using third-party software of some kind. This can be an emulator that makes it possible to play on PC or certain programs that you can install on your phone that interact with the game somehow. I'm not too knowledgeable about those types of programs so I can't really give a good description of them.
    * Having someone pilot your account for one reason or another.
    * Chat abuses.
    * Exploiting the game in various ways.

I once got banned because I used an emulator to play the game on my PC because a disability made my hand go haywire and I was unable to hold my phone properly (and thus couldn't play the game at all). Since I didn't see that as "cheating" it took me a while to realize what I'd done wrong. However, by going through how I interacted with the game, I eventually got to a realization in the end. I used a program outside of the game to influence the game. It was only post-ban that I realized that those types of programs are rife with exploits and weren't just the disability-helping mobile game-saviours that I thought they were.

If you truly don't know what you've done wrong, I would advise you to look though how you've been interacting with the game lately. Has anyone else played you through quests or other content by logging into your account? Have you done it for someone else? Have you, through whatever means, been able to complete content without actually doing it yourself? Auto-playing arena, for example. Is there any other software affecting the game on your phone?

There is probably something there that you're missing, but no one on the forum can say what it is. Only you can look back and find it.
  • vz2fbxvz2fbx Member Posts: 92
    No one can tell. Only you and Kabam know.

Personally, if you got banned from TOS violation, I am pretty sure you have done something fishy.

It will be more useful if you share your in game name, then we can check it out.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,543 ★★★★
    vz2fbx said:

No one can tell. Only you and Kabam know.

Personally, if you got banned from TOS violation, I am pretty sure you have done something fishy.

It will be more useful if you share your in game name, then we can check it out.

DONT share your personal informations or in game informations on the forum, fo whatever reason
  • TheromeTherome Member Posts: 44
    I got banned for using the android emulator on PC, I had no idea that it couldn't be used. My cell phone broke and it was my only way to connect and advance in the alliance so they don't expel me haha, but they closed my account permanently lol. It made me laugh but I had no idea haha, anyway they did me a favor so I could leave the game. Lol
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,397 Guardian
    Therome said:

I got banned for using the android emulator on PC, I had no idea that it couldn't be used. My cell phone broke and it was my only way to connect and advance in the alliance so they don't expel me haha, but they closed my account permanently lol. It made me laugh but I had no idea haha, anyway they did me a favor so I could leave the game. Lol

Generally speaking, the detected use of an emulator to run the game draws a seven day ban for the first offense. To draw an immediate permanent ban generally requires elevated violations or special circumstances.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,397 Guardian

Could anyone help me here.they have closed my account and giving me reason that i have violated terms of service.but my account was clean and i have not used any third party app.
    I am not sure what could have gone wrong?
    I asked for the details about the parameters on which they considered my account violating the terms of service but they are not giving any such information.did anyone faced this and have any resolution to this?
    Any help would be appreciated.

Support generally does not state players violated the terms of service without specifying some sort of general behavior that caused the violation. They won't provide specific details of what is being detected and punished, but there's always some basic statement about general conduct. I would recommend reviewing the responses from customer support carefully.

Closing an account rather than applying a temporary ban normally indicates one of two possibilities: one: repeated violations. Two: blatant and excessive levels of violation. In other words whatever they told you that you did, Kabam believes you did too much of it and crossed some line.