**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

AW off-season, loyalty compensation?

During this extended war off-season, many were hoping to rebuild some loyalty. We’ve had zero off-season wars and season is supposed to start next week. We need off-season to keep up with loyalty demands. Would really like to see a loyalty package of some sort.

Comments

• Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Well I was hoping for direct compensation rather than BG awards update
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    100% agree, it's a direct impact to players that was due to errors on Kabam's side. My loyalty has never been lower than it is right now, nearly gone. And players do rely on it for consumables in season. Loyalty, by design, is a currency that is virtually exclusive to AW participation (outside of the 1k available per day which is literally a fraction of what's earned in war). It's one thing to not be compensated beyond what one has missed (which honestly is usually a nice gesture when a gaming company messes up), but to be penalized for their mistakes is another entirely...
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,006 Guardian
    I also would like there to be loyalty compensation or have the off-season delayed to 2 weeks instead of starting up again August 2nd
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 633 ★★★
    I would also appreciate at least the amount of loyalty we would have received even if we had lost every off-season war
  • Options
    LeoZed said:

Well I was hoping for direct compensation rather than BG awards update

I feel like the BG rewards increase was more to offset the potential loss of actual season rewards, but as this post points out, it doesn't cover the Loyalty that is earned (virtually exclusively) from single war rewards.
  • Options

I would also appreciate at least the amount of loyalty we would have received even if we had lost every off-season war

Honestly, that would fall short for me.. we often win during off season, we don't use items, but we actually play relatively competitively for the precise reason of earning Loyalty.
  • Options
    Bee2JayBee2Jay Posts: 108
    Right on point
    KABAM will be compensating for Arena that got issues some weeks back
    Why shouldn't we get better for AW that has been down for almost a month now and counting.
    Summoners should be handsomely rewarded with very considerable amount Loyalty to keep up with AW when it finally comes |(should there be no issues again)
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 633 ★★★

Honestly, that would fall short for me.. we often win during off season, we don't use items, but we actually play relatively competitively for the precise reason of earning Loyalty.
    i agree, just trying to not appear too greedy