**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ISO and Gold problems.

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
Can anyone tell me why I having to resort to using one of the many ways to get gold and ISO now? I'm so low on gold, I am being forced to do arena. I'm being forced to do content so I can open more crystals.

Shouldn't the game provide this for me? Like why should I have to do arena? I know it's part of the game and is a great source for gold but like really? I really shouldn't have to earn my resources this way.

This is a slap in the faces of Paragons everywhere.

S/ Obviously a joke but really, I have to do arena because I'm desperate for gold. 😂😭

Comments

• Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 415 ★★★★
    Plenty of resources too. Just nothing worth spending on at the moment.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 ★★★

Might be a resource management problem.

Bruh damn
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★

Name and bank account balances check out.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

spare some for the rest of us?
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian

That's a lot of regular gold crystals.

• Options
    GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    Kabam does not care unless you are rich and pay big money. Kabam looks out for itself we do not matter unless rich. Complaining here kabam will do nothing.
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Am short on gold since long time, never been this low since maybe uncollected days, pulled some banger of champs back 2 back...ranked/levelled them all. Still few left and am dagerously low on gold...lol

I dont touch arenas except for those anniversary arenas.

Have to wait for some story content to come to clear and earn in millions, else I dont see any respite for my situation...lol

Few hundrends and thousands that come by from SQ gets used immediately as 6* require so much gold and iso...🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    rcm2017 said:

Am short on gold since long time, never been this low since maybe uncollected days, pulled some banger of champs back 2 back...ranked/levelled them all. Still few left and am dagerously low on gold...lol

I dont touch arenas except for those anniversary arenas.

Have to wait for some story content to come to clear and earn in millions, else I dont see any respite for my situation...lol

Few hundrends and thousands that come by from SQ gets used immediately as 6* require so much gold and iso...🤷‍♂️

Besides arena which has essentially unlimited gold, Incursions have gold. If you do all the milestones in tier 1 (and you can now do Incursions solo: you do not need to find partners) that's 850k per cycle. I think those reset every five days, so that's about five million gold per month possible.

The side quests have more than "few hundreds of thousands." The Paragon SQ path A chests have 200k gold each. Which means 400k gold is available in that path if you choose it. And since the A path is the most probable path, you're bound to run it at least, say twenty times on average. That's about eight million gold this month (this varies, but the amount available is generally in the millions).

There's also gold in the glory store. UC gold crystals drop something like 30k on average and you can buy ten every three days for a total of 850 glory. That's not the most efficient use of glory, but if that is the resource you are short of, that's what you should be buying. 8500 glory per month is not a huge amount of glory. We do Map 6/5/3 and get about 4000 glory per week, about 16k per month, so that would be about half. That would generate about 3 million gold per month on average.

There's about 2.6 million gold in path rewards in Cav and TB monthly EQ, if you just do those two difficulties. Without doing a single round of arena, that's about 19 million gold achievable in one month of incursions, side quests, monthly EQ, and AQ. That's enough gold to take two 6* champs from rank 1/1 to 5/65 all at once with about three million gold left over.
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★

I don't like to accuse without evidence because I'm afraid of being sued, but by the amount of gold and the amount of crystals, I suspect that you are a bot user
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★

Or Kabam can keep giving me dupes so I have barely any champs to level up. I am short on catalysts but that will be resolved once all the stores are buffed!
  • Options
    Rebark said:

I don't like to accuse without evidence because I'm afraid of being sued, but by the amount of gold and the amount of crystals, I suspect that you are a bot user
    Given that I have twice the gold he does and more UC crystals, that would not be a safe assumption.
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 415 ★★★★
    Rebark said:

That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard in a while. You obviously have absolutely no concept of how easy it is to obtain gold these days. Regardless of the fact that I would have to be a mental case to post any indicator of botting if that’s what I was actually doing.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    Skill issue!!
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★

Rebark said:

That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard in a while. You obviously have absolutely no concept of how easy it is to obtain gold these days. Regardless of the fact that I would have to be a mental case to post any indicator of botting if that’s what I was actually doing.
    it was a joke, yes, getting gold is very easy, but accumulating a lot of gold is not. Every month I get the two new champions in the arena and it is extremely expensive to go from ranking 1 to ranking 3. I run map 8 and there are 150 tickets, I buy everything in gold. I still can't accumulate that much. I had 40 million but after the last promo I had almost nothing.
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 573 ★★★
    As always thanks for the insights @DNA3000 i forgot to include incursions, right now i am having an amazing run with 7* shuri in incursions.

Also i knew there is gold in monthly eq and the glory store. We do the map 4 and half of the time dont complete it 🤣😭. So we get around 2000 glory every week. So now then I get those UC gold crystals from glory store too but yeah never knew the total amount i could farm. Thanks again dna.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★

Stop it! Get some help
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 ★★★

Rebark said:

It isn’t easy for the non whales 😭
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 543 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Rebark said:

Given that I have twice the gold he does and more UC crystals, that would not be a safe assumption.
    agreed. I open all my gold crystals, so don't have that hoard, but I do have over 250 million gold. I can't get enough resources quickly enough to burn through it with rankups
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    The problem is that they don't match the gold with resources. I had 47 mil before July 4th and currently only have 13 Mil. With all the rank up gems and materials, it's a loss with Gold. Definitely a struggle
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Yea since you need new rank ups for Bgs, I’ve been really low on gold myself. And due to the seven star paragon crystal party i had alot of iso expiring in the past month some went to champs some i had to sell to get more gold… kind of a viscous cycle.
    Still waiting on kabam to introduce new progression crystals and a way to get good amount of gold other than arena; incursions is one but it is alot of grinding as well and unless you’re doing sector 9 you cannot hit all the milestones.
    So it is very annoying…
  • Options
    SUPREME77SUPREME77 Posts: 144

check under your bed tonight 😃 (I am desperately in need of exactly 8 gold)