**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Random Discussion

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,692 ★★★
    Also guys it was Agatha all along, literally. Marvel trolled us with changing the name of the show repeatedly when it is really called Agatha all along lmao 😆
  • Options
    Gk_Hood12 said:

Starset is my favorite band ever. I suggest listening to otherwordly

Will do
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,960 ★★★★★
    the Beatles are over-rated. Sure, they're culturally important for when they made it big, but the music is mid.

Queen are the best band ever.
  • Options

the Beatles are over-rated.

Queen are the best band ever.

• Options
    Beatles on top,convince me otherwise
  • Options
    They probs have the biggest musical genre range EVER, they sound goated, they are goated, I'm right, ur wrong simple @Sundance_2099
  • Options
    Queen did the 1950s rock and roll inspired Crazy Little Thing Called Love, the rock opera Bohemian Rhapsody and the soundtrack to Flash and Highlander including the ballad Who Wants to Live Forever in the latter. Can't get more of a range than that.

• Options
    The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Posts: 174 ★★

Queen did the 1950s rock and roll inspired Crazy Little Thing Called Love, the rock opera Bohemian Rhapsody and the soundtrack to Flash and Highlander including the ballad Who Wants to Live Forever in the latter. Can't get more of a range than that.

Please go listen to Revolver.
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 601 ★★
    random fact:

once you started reading, you can never stop!
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,411 ★★★★★
    Wayntos said:

random fact:

ACADEMIC BOOKS ARE AN EXCEPTION
  • Options

Please go listen to Revolver.
    ONG
  • Options
    Wayntos said:

random fact:

ONG IM AN ADDICT
  • Options
    Just finished the disappearance of Rachel price, very good, same author from good girlsguidr 2 murder
  • Options
    OK so genuine question. I just rewarded spiderman homecoming yesterday evening. How is it that we still have no live action mcu prowler, scorpion or shocker footage
  • Options
    They legit even mentioned miles morales
  • Options
    That movie is the biggest tease
  • Options
    DUDE. StopSPAMMING!
  • Options
    OK I've had my fun lol I will stop now

Edit: went to post above message and this popped up lmao
  • Options
    well, there you go, you're spamming the forums. You could've posted that in one post.
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 851 ★★★★

well, there you go, you're spamming the forums. You could've posted that in one post.

Is this your first time coming across him on forum? His middle name should be Spam.
  • Options
    You r spamming

In case you didn't realise the 5 posts i wrote above were me just winding u up lol. Soz 4 spamming b4 tho
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,602 ★★★

You r spamming

In case you didn't realise the 5 posts i wrote above were me just winding u up lol. Soz 4 spamming b4 tho
    Hey LordVille, you make a lot of comments one after another.
    Try to calm down , think before post and comment only once.
    This is not Whatsapp or Line(that I even don't know) that you can send a lot of messages in the same minute.
    👍
  • Options

• Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 626 ★★★
    Actually, I am in really bad shape financially. I pay money to my ex-wife as part of our divorce settlement, among other bills... I just had no choice but to make you pay for lunch the other day. I'm really sorry.
  • Options

Actually, I am in really bad shape financially. I pay money to my ex-wife as part of our divorce settlement, among other bills... I just had no choice but to make you pay for lunch the other day. I'm really sorry.

What?
  • Options
    M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 161
    How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  • Options

What?
    Didn't get the reference?
  • Options
    I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!
  • Options

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

6 pieces of wood per day👍
  • Options

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

Are you high?