**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Random Discussion

Comments

• Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 894 ★★★★

I think the one who is giving insightful is spideyfunko

That is a great movie @SpideyFunko. Haven't seen it in a couple of years so clearly overdue for a rewatch.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,960 ★★★★★
    I preferred Hot Fuzz. Not a zombies fan.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    I wonder ir someone is going to make an account called petyr if i comment about it
  • Options
    Which was Your first 6* relic? Mine was Hulkbuster i really hope i get a 7* guardian when he enters the Main pool
  • Options
    I havent postes anything on here for a while so

here are some BG close matches
    Also it seems a the Loki account came back
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Also what is Your favorite instrument mine is keyboard https://youtu.be/Z8FCAxGH4tE?si=5w0AQK8i0rQvQTHv
    Ok but seriously it would be either guitar piano or battery (or however it is written in English)
    (Maybe i should have Made a mayoneise joke instead but Well things are already done)
  • Options
    I recently started watching Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes on Disney Plus. Man that theme song is catchy.

I'm enjoying it so far. (Last one I watched was the one with Wonder Man's origin)
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,411 ★★★★★

Which was Your first 6* relic? Mine was Hulkbuster i really hope i get a 7* guardian when he enters the Main pool

Useless valkyrie was my first 6* relic
  • Options

Useless valkyrie was my first 6* relic
    She was my first 5* relic
  • Options
    Also i guess i should say something about Halloween but im not sure of what
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,075 ★★★

Also i guess i should say something about Halloween but im not sure of what

This is scary!
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,602 ★★★
    Marvel may rethink MCU without Kang 😯

Marvel Studios discussed replacing Kang the Conqueror with Doctor Doom in the MCU after Jonathan Majors' arrest in March 2023, potentially changing the future storylines.

The possibility of replacing Kang was considered due to concerns about the reception of Quantumania and the uncertainty surrounding Majors' trial.

Doctor Doom would have been a strong choice to replace Kang, as he is a well-known supervillain in Marvel Comics and has been rumored to debut in the MCU in the Fantastic Four reboot.
  • Options
    If they ever add Death's Head to the game I will be REALLY disappointed if they don't use "Freelance Peacekeeping Agent" as the title for the EQ that month and if they DO use it, I will switch to it and NEVER CHANGE.
  • Options
    New personal closest BG match
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,862 ★★★★★

New personal closest BG match

• Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 992 ★★★
    Has the Ban Hammer hit yet?
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,075 ★★★

• Options
    WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 320 ★★★

• Options
    edited November 2023

I recently started watching Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes on Disney Plus. Man that theme song is catchy.

I'm enjoying it so far. (Last one I watched was the one with Wonder Man's origin)

Finished watching that. I enjoyed it over all. Trying to decide what to watch next: Avengers Assemble, or go back to the 1979 Spiderwoman that I watched one episode of before switching to the 1981 Spider-Man...
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,113 ★★★★

Finished watching that. I enjoyed it over all. Trying to decide what to watch next: Avengers Assemble, or go back to the 1979 Spiderwoman that I watched one episode of before switching to the 1981 Spider-Man...
    Have you watched Wolverine and the X-Men yet?

It's a short 26-episodes season, but it really did some lovely linear storytelling and world building. Such a fun series to me.

A real shame that the Disney-Marvel acquisition killed future seasons of Avengers EMH and Wolverine and the X-Men.
  • Options
    WATXM isn't on Disney Plus. Or at least, not in the UK... Nor is X-Men Evolution, or several other series I wanted to, or was thinking about, watching.

• Options
    X-Men Evolution is super underrated
  • Options
    I started on Avengers Assemble. Watched the first two parter. Not a fan of the, frankly, crude looking animation and not a fan of most of the voice cast either. I can see why people hated it after EMH...
  • Options
    The game
  • Options

The game

which game? Contest? The Game by Queen? The Game in Highlander? The Great Game between the British and Russian Empires in Asia in the 19th century?

Care to be more specific?
  • Options

The game

which game? Contest? The Game by Queen? The Game in Highlander? The Great Game between the British and Russian Empires in Asia in the 19th century?

Care to be more specific?
    Search "The game (mind game)"
    Search thia exactly on google or wikipedia
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★

Vegeta has a much more interesting character than Goku

It's a slippery slope when it comes to Vegeta because while there are elements of a great story to tell from his past especially the tragedy of losing his family and his race, I feel like he also gets a lot more praise simply because he's more quick to kill someone over Goku, who would normally let their opponent power up to their maximum ability just so Goku could say he fought the best of the best.
  • Options
    Also how were the last three monts over here?
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,692 ★★★

i love bread

You and me both.

And I really like this movie.

https://youtu.be/DyeTnDvuUCs
    Beatles. I love beatles