Failed to login

PinDr4gonPinDr4gon Member Posts: 3
I have not been able to load up the game for the last day on my phone. I have changed nothing and never had this issue before. I’m on the latest version of iOS as well as MCOC. It may have started after the latest iOS security update. Reinstalled multiple times. Tried both on cellular and Wi-Fi (which work for everything else)

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,249 Guardian
    May be the issue of updating to iOS 16.6
    Try the workaround below..

• SfakuSfaku Member Posts: 44
    edited July 2023
    Happened to me also after upgrading to iOS 16.6. It’s a Game Center issue not a game issue (iOS update breaks Game Center server connection) and it seems the solution is a rather simple one. Just log out of Game Center and log in again. Worked for me.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/255022204
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,249 Guardian
    Sfaku said:

Happened to me also after upgrading to iOS 16.6. It’s a Game Center issue not a game issue (iOS update breaks Game Center server connection) and it seems the solution is a rather simple one. Just log out of Game Center and log in again. Worked for me.

Insightful.
    Does that mean people ONLY have to do the disable (or logout of) Game Center, and then restart GameCenter. Or do you still have to uninstall MCOC, reboot, and then reinstall MCOC while you have GameCenter turned off ? (as other earlier suggestion here on Forum had said)

FYI, @Kabam Jax, since you had mentioned “the team is looking into this”.

And (from that earlier thread with Jax comment) not sure if @Theretic , @RoddyRodster77 , and @Mackey actually had this issue or not, they said shortly after that they were able to get in again. Don’t know if they got around it doing this GameCenter workaround, or if those were unrelated “can’t get into game” problems they had (?)

(from Apple forum link you provided …)

• MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★

Sfaku said:

Insightful.
    Does that mean people ONLY have to do the disable (or logout of) Game Center, and then restart GameCenter. Or do you still have to uninstall MCOC, reboot, and then reinstall MCOC while you have GameCenter turned off ? (as other earlier suggestion here on Forum had said)

FYI, @Kabam Jax, since you had mentioned “the team is looking into this”.

And (from that earlier thread with Jax comment) not sure if @Theretic , @RoddyRodster77 , and @Mackey actually had this issue or not, they said shortly after that they were able to get in again. Don’t know if they got around it doing this GameCenter workaround, or if those were unrelated “can’t get into game” problems they had (?)

(from Apple forum link you provided …)

I'm on Android so not sure if that makes a difference lol