**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Are you guys still ranking new 6*s from 1 to 4-5?

LacerosLaceros Posts: 106 ★★
Question is, for champs that are likely to be in the 7* Pool, and for champs already in the 7* Pool would you still rank them up if received as a 6*?

I just don’t know if its worth ranking up 6* cassie if she might be a 7* soon anyway

Are you guys still ranking new 6*s from 1 to 4-5? 137 votes

Yes
84%
BigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67Heinz11RaganatorEliOrSomethingJKKnoxvilleTendersquadDrenlinzuffyManup456allinashesVegeta9001SungjFrankWhiteCat_MurdockQuikPikLilMaddogHTHendross 116 votes
No
15%
BashlordMagrailothosMqc19Sw0rdMasterGarloDoom_and_Gloomjay_denIronman3000FiiNCHShenkSparty6Demonic_embraceCyrillFromTulawillrun4adonutHickdog27Raul_ColombiazernixWonderWanderNewtrelhi_im_sir 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,047 ★★★★
    Yes
    I'll likely take more to r4, but I don't think I'll do anymore r5.

TL;DR

The basic logic for me is the rarity of t6 class cats. Considering they only come 5% at a time (barring some infrequent paid options), and typically of a random class, it still takes a very long time to acquire full cats unless you're playing extremely hard core.

So yeah, investing 3 t6 class cats into a 6*r5 that will only have stats barely above an equivalent 7*r1, and lower than a 7*r2, I can't make that investment anymore.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,748 ★★★★
    No
    6*r3 can clear content fine. I'm saving the resources to r2 7*.
  • Options
    Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 468 ★★★
    Yes
    7*s aren't that common to abandon 6* rankups unless you are a whale
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 545 ★★★
    Yes
    Still ranking but existing 7* champs taking a backseat. Example is i love elsa bloodstone, she has got me out of lots of fixes but she is not r4 yet because she got released as a 7* before i got r4 mats for her. Three other champs have been r4ed meanwhile
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,258 ★★★★★
    Yes
    No longer carrying champs past 6r3 who are in the 7* pool. Same with new champs under " 6 month review".
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Yes
    If the next Abyss type content is announced before 7*s start having more availability, I'll probably end up taking 6* Shuri at least to rank 4. But I do think she's the only champion currently in the 7* pool that really deserves to go that high.
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    Yes
    Doesn’t matter to me I’m just ranking who I like. I took guardian to r4 sig 200 recently and I believe he is gonna be a 7* but I don’t really care because I enjoy the champ.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,550 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Of course I do, especially the new ones, I want to play with them now, not in 2025
  • Options
    Buzerk1969Buzerk1969 Posts: 48
    Yes
    Limited number of 7* worth ranking and still amazing 6* to rank up. But you need to be smart about it. Don't R5 a 6* that will probably make it to the 7*. My Herc and Hulkling are R5 as I don't expect Kabam to offer them as 7* anytime soon. Same for KP, Scorpion, Nick Fury, etc...
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    No
    I'm not ranking anyone who's in the 7* pool.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 716 ★★★
    Yes
    No one in 7* pool, but there are a lot of champs who require hig sigs or who won’t be in 7* pool anytime soon. I throw my love all over them.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,583 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Of course.

The 7* pool leaves a ton to be desired.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,197 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I R5 doom, scorpion, KP and hulkling recently. There is not a single 7* I would r2 over them.