**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hela’s Bug

Hello so it seems that Hela is bugged and that the origin of it is with the synergy with Thor ragnorok, when Hela’s spirits expire and her fury should start expiring it just goes back to 100 spirits with the synergy active without the synergy it seems to be working normal. After seeing the crazy damage Hela was able to do in realm of legends and labyrinth of legends a lot of people spent money, units, and 5* shards to obtain Hela and especially at first the community wasn’t sure if she was bugged or working as intended so a lot of people spent said resources under a false impression of what this champion can do and now I’m sure she will get fixed that we know what the bug is. I myself used resources trying to obtain the champ under false pretences and it wasn’t until after I learned about the bug I’m not asking for compensation or anything but I think it is a bit not right. If you ask me I think Hela’s fury gain on her heavy should just be sped up a tad similar to mordo where as as soon as you hold a heavy she starts to gain fury not having to wait 1-2 seconds for it to start because by that time your getting hit and without the bug active your furies will be falling off so I think this would be a fair and just change to the character and look forward to reading any feedback!

Comments

• Options
    RoonKhanRoonKhan Posts: 40
    She only gains spirits with medium attack which is a week resources as in most fights you don’t have parry up all the time, her spirit and fury mechanism seems week for end game contest, she should have spirits gain in light attack to give more space for players to keep furies .i can see she will useless when kabam will fix the bug, i agree with your suggestions also as myself invested money and resources to get her and rankup