**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam’s RNG is always sus. Ngl!

RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
You know what, I’ve been playing the game for 7 years. I’ve been suffering a lot of pain. 4 stars, 5 stars, 6 stars, now 7 stars. I’ve found the RNG is so suspicious no matter what Kabam clarified that the RNG is not rigged. For example, when 7 stars were launched at the beginning, ppl could pull 7 stars comparably easier, but now zero 7 star even if you pull a lot! And for shards, either trash or trash dupes. So many shards down the drain, which turned out to be Gamora dupe, Gorr dupe( Gorr hater due to suicides), Dragon man, Mangog, Wong dupe, Spider Gwen dupe! Why so many trash dupes? My best pulls were 2 Bishop, both from paragon crystals with money spending! I know you guys would say it’s just my luck. Well, my experience keeps telling me what is truth. Kabam your RNG is a set up. Most free stuff is just trash, you just want spenders keep spending, your RNG is definitely aiming to different individuals!

Comments

• Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    what are you talking about?
    could pull them easy?
    during the 7* launch event i opened over 150 paragon crystals and got no 7* at all.

RNG is just that bro random.
    sometimes it sucks ass

dragon man and mangog **** dupes? sounds like a you problem.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Maybe you should join forces with those other two players that cry about RNG once a month. Together I’d be willing to bet the evidence of your conspiracy theories could overwhelm them and change everything to a non-rigged random (which is totally a different thing…).
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,047 ★★★★★

Doesn't seem rigged to me. I should have pulled Cyclops like 20 times if that's the case.
  • Options
    Ah yes. RNG is rigged comments are back.
  • Options
    SchwarteSchwarte Posts: 47
    Maat1985 said:

what are you talking about?
    could pull them easy?
    during the 7* launch event i opened over 150 paragon crystals and got no 7* at all.

RNG is just that bro random.
    sometimes it sucks ass

dragon man and mangog **** dupes? sounds like a you problem.

Opened 132 during the 7* event and got 0 x 7*. I think the thread creator just wants to trigger us with his luck that he actually received 7* champs from the paragon crystals.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Real life is rigged. I talked about wanting a new shoe and the one I was wearing fell apart. Damn the algorithm
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    You have a good 7* roster is good though. I don't have complaints against RNG as it's on brighter side for me overall. It's random and can be anything.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    Maybe umm send us your...roster... umm
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★

Doesn't seem rigged to me. I should have pulled Cyclops like 20 times if that's the case.

I feel triggered by this. He's Sig 80 now. Hahaha.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    It is not rigged, and nothing in your post indicates otherwise.

The biggest question you (and other “it’s rigged!” posters) need to answer: why would Kabam rig crystals? To discourage spending? To make their players mad? What possible benefit would this be for Kabam?
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Imagine thinking Dragon Man is bad.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Why would you voluntary play a game that causes you pain...err don't answer that.. scratch the question
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    wow, you said your pulls are trash when you don't know their full potential. duping them makes them stronger and saves yourself from wanting to dupe them instead of being grateful for your rng you simply say it's rigged.
    if rng was a person then you wouldn't be it's friend because of that statement
    Rvz said:

You know what, I’ve been playing the game for 7 years. I’ve been suffering a lot of pain. 4 stars, 5 stars, 6 stars, now 7 stars. I’ve found the RNG is so suspicious no matter what Kabam clarified that the RNG is not rigged. For example, when 7 stars were launched at the beginning, ppl could pull 7 stars comparably easier, but now zero 7 star even if you pull a lot! And for shards, either trash or trash dupes. So many shards down the drain, which turned out to be Gamora dupe, Gorr dupe( Gorr hater due to suicides), Dragon man, Mangog, Wong dupe, Spider Gwen dupe! Why so many trash dupes? My best pulls were 2 Bishop, both from paragon crystals with money spending! I know you guys would say it’s just my luck. Well, my experience keeps telling me what is truth. Kabam your RNG is a set up. Most free stuff is just trash, you just want spenders keep spending, your RNG is definitely aiming to different individuals!

• Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    you didn't know?

RNG stands for

rigged
    not
    generous
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★
    Less so rigged and more so unfair. $100 to buy 10 crystals to get maybe 1 6*? I did purchase paragon crystals but it's just not worth it even if I don't need the money.
  • Options

Less so rigged and more so unfair. $100 to buy 10 crystals to get maybe 1 6*? I did purchase paragon crystals but it's just not worth it even if I don't need the money.

Buyers remorse is showing.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You are P2W. Who cares, just dealt with it, keep buying more
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    "For example, when 7 stars were launched at the beginning, ppl could pull 7 stars comparably easier, but now zero 7 star even if you pull a lot"

lmao what does this even mean
  • Options
    Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 243 ★★
    I opened ~60 paragon crystals during the launch event and got one 6* and no 7* champs. Only time I'll probably ever spend money on them, you live and you learn.
    Re: drop rates, each paragon crystal gives you a 1% chance at any 7*. Opening 100 crystals doesn't give you a 100% chance, you're taking 100 1% chances. If you've pulled and duped so many already then your RNG luck seems to be much better than a lot of people's.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    The 7* launch event was the exception to acquisition of 7*s, not the norm. We are living in the norm right now. It was teased that the live stream on Friday will showcase something about 7* acquisition in the future, so that might be worth your time to watch.

Also your roster is great and I'd gladly take those Bishops.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,220 ★★★★★

Maybe umm send us your...roster... umm

No no no no..... Stopppp
    Just tap on the profile and see it for yourself.
    There are like 69 million flex threads about roster.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★

Buyers remorse is showing.
    I could only open 2 when they came out, I have 22 of them including dupes and haven't opened 22 7* crystals. Remorse is probably not the word you're looking for.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★

I too never pulled a Cyclops, I did pull 10 super skrulls 8 purgatorys and 7 helas though. Didn't get Shocker but got at least 1 of the other features and 4 wolverines.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Rvz said:

My experience also keeps telling me the truth, which is that most people don't understand what random means and refuse to learn.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian

I noticed something recently about my 6* roster. Here are my currently unowned 6* champs:

See it? Here, let me help:

Somehow I've managed to collected almost every 6* in the game, and yet completely miss Iron Man, Iron Patriot, and Superior Iron Man. You know, the champs that the crystals were supposed to be rigged to hand out way more often because they all suck. Of course, for a lot of my playing career I was trying to avoid pulling them, but at this point I've actually reached the point where I am looking for them in Nexus crystals and the like, because I'm now trying to fill in those holes, and literally can't find them. The game won't drop them on me, and now won't even show them to me.