**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Second chance to buy triple rewards

DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 766 ★★★
Will we be able to buy the triple reward pass thing again? I bought the double thing and didn’t realize I needed the triple to get that 7* character.

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    There was only single and triple available. If you bought double then you already bought a single too. What shows in your store currently?
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    The option to buy the triple pass discount option disappeared for me as well and there was still meant to be 2+ weeks to be able to buy it.
  • Options
    For those that initially bought a Single one, and didn’t see that the Triple one was priced at a discount (well, maybe, depending which currency you are in), I believe they added a Double one for them that would be the “make-up” difference in discounted price to buy the rest of what would have been a Triple pass.

Anyways, any combination of them that would add up to 3 should give you the equivalent of the original Triple pass. They should add onto each other to provide the pass for all 3 “calendars”.
  • Options
    Ok, I’m just super confused😂.

In the store I just have the 7 day pack for 5 bucks and the 1 day pass.

On my daily track thing I have 2 rows. Gold and platinum. I e searched the both rows and only see one gold ticket thing on the platinum row.

From what I’ve read, it sounds like they might have had an option for THREE rows of rewards..I think.

Does that sound right?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian

Ok, I’m just super confused😂.

In the store I just have the 7 day pack for 5 bucks and the 1 day pass.

On my daily track thing I have 2 rows. Gold and platinum. I e searched the both rows and only see one gold ticket thing on the platinum row.

From what I’ve read, it sounds like they might have had an option for THREE rows of rewards..I think.

Does that sound right?

No, the double track is 3 months long. The triple pass allowed you to pre-order the pass for the next 2 months. We will see the same double track 3 months in a row and all 3 have the same rewards.
  • Options
    Thanks @Pikolu !
  • Options
    One more question- is there a way to tell what pass I bought? I don’t remember if I purchased the 1 month or all 3. I searched my emails and can’t find the receipts
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    I love the disagree trolls here. Are you disagreeing with the fact that it disappeared or simply because you are sad?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    edited August 2023

One more question- is there a way to tell what pass I bought? I don’t remember if I purchased the 1 month or all 3. I searched my emails and can’t find the receipts

I'm not entirely sure to be honest. If you're in the US then you can check your email receipt to see if the pass you bought was $10 or $25. (Edit: didn't see you said you couldn't find the receipt, so disregard this first paragraph lol)

Another thing that we were told is if you bought the 1 month then the store would have a double pass available in it to be bought at a discounted price, not sure how long that one is supposed to be.

Worst case scenario, you can always buy the pass next month and buy it the month afterwards again. You'd only lose out of $5
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    I was still able to buy the triple pass upgrade a few days ago, here's my receipt.
    I bought the platinum pass when It was first released but realized later on that there's a discount for the triple pass luckily it didn't disappear for my account.

you should contact support if the triple pass upgrade disappeared for you before the timer
  • Options
    Thanks everyone