**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Make tier 6 and tier 5 basic/class catalysts sellable!

I think everyone would like this!

Comments

• Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,017 ★★★★
    Why would you sell t5cc for an extremely small portion of t6cc? That's gonna hurt you later on
  • Options
    AnmaelAnmael Posts: 72
    I think it is not a bad idea. If it bites people later, that is on them, but you can sell all the lower tier cats for gold and fragments and they all have a clock on them if they go into the stash...

If you didn't have gold or resources to use them they could just clock out. That is kind of silly...
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,989 Guardian
    Anmael said:

I think it is not a bad idea. If it bites people later, that is on them

Every time someone "accidentally" sells one of those and then opens a ticket to get it back, that costs time and resources even if it is to tell the player "no." And then it costs again when those players jump on twitter or the forums to complain about how Kabam's support is so mean and greedy and won't just hand them back their stuff like how McDonalds will replace your chicken mcnuggets if you are unhappy with them.

If players were prohibited from opening tickets or complaining about it, I would support making those sellable. The penalty for doing either of those would have to be high though. Perma ban plus a bill for the resources consumed to respond would be a good start.

In all seriousness, none of that can or would happen, because you cannot un-ring bells. You can only make sure people can't reach for them in the first place.