**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Glory Store update?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    lol people complaini
    ng bout the price of gold crystals.
    IT CLEARLY SHOWS YOU NOW GET 5 PER PURCHASE.

and so you know the iso now gives you 10 bricks instead of 1 so it is a little cheaper. 35 per brick not 40. (it does not show it is 10 but it is)
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 778 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Opposite situation for me - I have an alt that I want to put minimal effort into.

I have an alt that I put minimal effort into. It is a UC alt, and in fact currently runs Map 3 in my alliance (which is how I know that Map 3 is doable with your eyes closed).

It is very weird to have an alt that is getting a flood of glory on and the primary things I spend it on is gold crystals and ISO bricks, because I literally have none of each on that alt constantly.
    Before I report that to Kabam, how much gold and ISO are you missing?
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,728 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

Buttehrs said:

ChiefGoat said:

Do you really need potions and revives to get through AQ? Maybe get better at the game and stop relying on revives to finish AQ. It’s not that difficult

I'm sure you have no problem on map 1
    I sure don't haha. Made a full retirement alliance no bgs no aw. Only map 1 aq don't even have to join unless you need glory. I get like 800 a week. Enough for some t6b and t3a lol.
    You should move up to map 3. Map 3 can still be soloed, and it is the highest map that doesn't turn on SP3, which means many modifiers lose most of their sting but still offer good bonus points.
    you can solo map 3? How much energy does it take compared to 1 and 2?

I remember 1 only takes something like 18 (so, three full energy cycles)
    Map 3 takes 24 energy. You start with three. In a sixteen hour day you would end about five hops from the end, and when you wake up the next morning you'll have six energy. It is tight, but doable, and if you have two people doing it then its trivial. In fact, if you are literally solo and have no one else in your alliance, roll an alt and just have it ferry you around the map.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,728 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

Opposite situation for me - I have an alt that I want to put minimal effort into.

I have an alt that I put minimal effort into. It is a UC alt, and in fact currently runs Map 3 in my alliance (which is how I know that Map 3 is doable with your eyes closed).

It is very weird to have an alt that is getting a flood of glory on and the primary things I spend it on is gold crystals and ISO bricks, because I literally have none of each on that alt constantly.
    Before I report that to Kabam, how much gold and ISO are you missing?
    As far as I'm aware, I'm not missing any gold or ISO on that account. However, when you do talk to them, tell them my solo shards just crossed 28 million and that they need to stop mixing rewards in the solo crystals so I can start opening them before I reach nine figures.