**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EOP Help?

The plan is to use the herc, capiw, and odin team. For exploration im planning to use herc, cgr, galan for the first half and then swap in someone to complete the #dimensionalbeings challenge. Im just wondering for the left path most people suggest to swap in mags, only have a 5* r5 tho, will he be enough? Second problem is i dont have a hood to swap in (for the dimensional beings one), i do have an unranked chavez tho. Any suggestions guys?

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    Herc with Cap IW handles that warlock, just intercept and then sp2 intercept for mega damage. Make sure you turn willpower off for that fight or you will have a bad time. Herc also handles literally everyone, so you shouldn't have too hard of a time with him on the left without mags. I'd also recommend swapping Cap IW or odin out at the choice node for spidey 2099 since he crushes Thanos, and it is always nice to have multiple options for thanos.
  • Options
    MocamanMocaman Posts: 67
    Pikolu said:

Herc with Cap IW handles that warlock, just intercept and then sp2 intercept for mega damage. Make sure you turn willpower off for that fight or you will have a bad time. Herc also handles literally everyone, so you shouldn't have too hard of a time with him on the left without mags. I'd also recommend swapping Cap IW or odin out at the choice node for spidey 2099 since he crushes Thanos, and it is always nice to have multiple options for thanos.

Thanks alot pikolu, any advice for the dimensional beings path?
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 533 ★★★
    I would do Galan, CGR, and Chavez for the right. CGR on Kraven and Scorpion, Chavez on Ikaris, Galan on Peni, and CGR that Thanos.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    Mocaman said:

Pikolu said:

Thanks alot pikolu, any advice for the dimensional beings path?
    I echo the advice Matty_Ice gave, if you have a chavez and are decent with her, then she makes that Ikaris easier. Here is a video I made awhile ago about fighting ikaris with Chavez.

https://youtu.be/XGXolQzotYI
  • Options
    GalaxyHopsGuyGalaxyHopsGuy Posts: 10
    If you have a Chavez, do an all Chavez team so you can kill 2 birds with 1 stone (thunderbolts & dimensional).
  • Options

If you have a Chavez, do an all Chavez team so you can kill 2 birds with 1 stone (thunderbolts & dimensional).

I would say the double juggs objective, assuming juggs is a high rank, would be better to get thunderbolts and brotherhood of mutants than to do an all Chavez team.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    Matty_Ice said:

I would say the double juggs objective, assuming juggs is a high rank, would be better to get thunderbolts and brotherhood of mutants than to do an all Chavez team.
    Juggernaut benefits from high sig as you need to be mindful of medium attacks on ikarus removing the gem. But he's awesome for a double!
  • Options

Matty_Ice said:

Juggernaut benefits from high sig as you need to be mindful of medium attacks on ikarus removing the gem. But he's awesome for a double!
    My juggs was R4 unawkakend when I did it and he wrecked it. Kraven was 2-3 revives, scorpion (such a pain), was like 5-6, Ikaris was 2-3, and Peni was only 3-4 revives. He can do some work on Thanos as well.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,037 ★★★
    Chimin' in here, as I need to do completion/dimensional beings & exploration myself...

Basically my team would be 6* R5 Herc, Odin, CapIW for left side...swap out Cap for 6* R4 Spidey 2099 for LEFT PATH

RIGHT path would be 6* R5 Herc, R4 Galan/CGR...swap out Herc for R2 7* Chavez for Dimensional?