**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up/level up priority

Help me figure out who to level up/rank up and in what order. I am a semi-casual player and have only been playing since March. Let me know your theories on tier vs buffs. I feel like at the earlier stages it is easier to rely on higher tier champions until you have a better understanding of everyone's buffs and how to use them. Would you use a God Tier awakened/maxed 3* over a slightly more powerful 4* that is not awakened? For example, would you place a maxed out 3* Hyperion, Hood, or Psylocke in War over a 4* Antman of the same hero rating? What about a MAXED 4* Antman vs a maxed 3* awakened God Tier? I have a 4 star War Machine and Antman I can power up but I also have a 3 star awakened Nebula, Psylocke, Black Panther, and Rogue that I really enjoy using as well. 3* Champs max out around 2000 while 4 star Champs can max out in excess of 5000. Maybe it all comes down to skill level. Thanks in advance!

14aa42kx3wk0.jpg
qa5mkowyffiz.jpg
5zwdc7olfh3q.jpg
v7uqe0fmj4kr.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    Here is what I had in mind:
    1) 4* War Machine (add as war defender)
    2) Thor (simply because I like Thor and I had to 100% a quest to get him)
    3) Psylocke (because I have a few mutants I want to power up and I like using her the best. Plus I enjoy looking at her, lol. I know, Psylocke before Archangel, crazy, right?)
    4) Nebula (I find it easy to win with her. Bleed immunity plus self repair is awesome, not to mention power lock and power drain. Plus, I enjoy the sound her weapons make when she blocks and attacks)
    5) Angela ("Battle Focus", precision, Regeneration. She packs a good punch.)
    6) Black Panther (I have several very affective skill champions: B Widow/DD/Moonknight, but BP awakened is most effective w incredible bleed)
    7) Capt. America (Perfect Block)
    8) Unstoppable Colossus
    9) Rogue
    10) Quake
    11) Guillotine
    12) ICEMAN (Bleed immune/poison immune, incinerate immune)
    13) ARCHANGEL (Bleed/poison)

Looking at my roster now, I have one maxed 3 star of each class so diversity is there already. Now I'm thinking:
    1) War Machine
    2) Archangel (Awakened)
    3) ICEMAN
    4) Captain America (Awakened)
    5) Angela
    6) Nebula
    7) Rogue (Awakened)
    8) Psylocke (Awakened)
    9) Black Panther Awakened)
    10) MILES MORALES (Awakened)
    11) BLACK WIDOW (Awakened)
    12) DARE DEVIL (Netflix, AWAKENED)
    13) Thor (Awakened)
    14) Quake (Awakened)
    15) Dr Voodoo
    16) Magik
    17) Dormamu
    18) Guillotine
    19) Star Lord (Awakened)
    20) Superior Iron Man

• Options
    Actually move Captain America to #2 because he has done alot for me, is close to max, and I am short on Science champions. I have pushed him aside long enough, it's time to reward him for doing alot of work for me in the early stages.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    You have a two part question.

I've asked about tier champ placement here and received (to me), a satisfactory answer.
  • Options
    Thanks. I actually just started a war and placed (3) 3* champs on defense as an experiment:
    Awakened Maxed Howard the Duck 3* on unstoppable SP2 node,
    Awakened Maxed Hyperion 3* on unstoppable SP1 node,
    and Awakened Maxed Max Signature Wolverine on +150% regen node.

I will let you all know how it worked out for me.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    On your second part question, these are champs clearing end game content (4* tier only)

2) Archangel
    3) ICEMAN
    7) Rogue
    13) Thor
    14) Quake
    15) Dr Voodoo
    16) Magik
    17) Dormamu
    18) Guillotine
    19) Star Lord

All others may have situational use but majority of use will be in Arenas.
  • Options
    Well, the war is over, I won, and the only defender in my alliance that got any kills was my 3* Wolverine on a regen +150% node. I guess that at the beginning levels of war it's best to rely on higher tier/health/attack power, but once you start gaining an understanding of buffs and node boosts you CAN use certain 3* over 4* of similar power on war defense.