Pre-releas featured

ZolobacsiZolobacsi Member Posts: 123 β˜…β˜…
I know we vote with our money so I won't comment how useful it can be but who in their right mind would introduce it with this utterly awful pool of champs?! πŸ˜„ Seriously guys, Β£27 for the chance of a Loki, Psycho-man, Old Logan, Gwenpool, etc. Even the featured champs are not so great, most people won't put even shards in it. C'mon, it's bad even for a joke.

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,346 Guardian
    While it definitely isn't worth $30 USD for me, I'm still going to sink shards into those features because I would like Dani, Moony D, Adam, Sandman, and Lady D. I also wouldn't mind more sigs on Iceman.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,167 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No way anyone buys that unless money is not an issue to you. Some of the featured are already 7 star.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This is even worse than that Secret Invasion one they had last month for $50. And I thought it couldn't get worse than that.

The ONLY way I'd buy that is if it was a featured nexus crystal.
  • BeeweeBeewee Member Posts: 549 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Horrible deal + horrible pool. Was hoping the pool leak wasn’t true. I guess it was and I can open basics for 7* shards
  • slackerslacker Member Posts: 773 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The triple plantium track has lower price while much much better reward plus 7* Morbuis than the entire single crystal.
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 876 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Beewee said:

Horrible deal + horrible pool. Was hoping the pool leak wasn’t true. I guess it was and I can open basics for 7* shards

Just looking for Sandman, Moon Dragon and Adam Warlock. No more featured crystals after that.