New content day

WolvieLoganWolvieLogan Member Posts: 31
Beware and behold summoners, it's the new content day. The choice is yours!

New content day 77 votes

Pounce into the game to exploit the bugs and play with uncertainty
33%
CazNukeSandeepSAmaadAkiraDenslo500DeaconSupreme_KnightRenaxqqSpideyFunkoBeastDadrvcubingLpooahmynutsAshacekarSceptilemaniac2spidyjedi84MolemanisbestchampKlippRoddyRodster77hyp3r05 26 votes
Give it a couple of hours, log into the game, post in the forums with regret about the missed opportunity!
20%
bhuv9191HungaryHippoBocksaroxArifuteraMaxwell24ReignkingTWPraneeth_SP616BustergdudeDeepworldMDxDrago_von_DragozernixJohny_JoestarNewtrelAnas_wick99TheGame84 16 votes
Play fair, play square!!
45%
BendyTheVyrusKossukoseFrankWhiteGuzmaCassyJosh51700Tylz101Rayven5220OurobørosBowTieJohnNeoDazaraslaserjohn26OxygeN610MR_61088Webhead055Ben_15455TheParasiteJJCrush21ChiefGoat 35 votes

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,901 ★★★★★
    Play fair, play square!!
    Wait as long as possible to update the game, look for fallout on the forum.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,989 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Bugged BGs have started already, looking forward to bugged incursion SQ and bugged legends events and arena. There's so much potential for things to go wrong.

Though i won't exploit something very obvious but i do pounce on day 1 start time always. Often i only post the bug on forum. It's like beta testing on Prod and i accept the risk and not miss the opportunities.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    I picked before i saw option 3 lol. But i have energy refills expiring like 30 minutes after the new content drops so i need to spend energy fast
  • Ben_15455Ben_15455 Member Posts: 322
    Play fair, play square!!
    My account has been suspended twice. If it gets suspended again I think my account will be permanently banned
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Give it a couple of hours, log into the game, post in the forums with regret about the missed opportunity!
    Laugh at all of the people having connection problems.
  • NukeNuke Member Posts: 69
    Hope there are Mythic Crystals!!
  • Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Patiently waiting to see what you all find…
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 361 ★★★
    Finding out that they've added nodes to boss fights was a great experience in being first today. Can't quite run autoplay all the way on the content this time, everyone!
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 903 ★★★★
    Strong #2 but reconsidering my life choices