**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Energy Farming Quest

edited August 2023 in General Discussion
While most players did not engage in Act 5 Energy farming, it was still a viable enough method for players to stock up on Energy and complete content in bursts. I understand the need to nerf it at this point, since the Quests will soon become Autoplayable, but I don't think this should be nerfed without offering a new Daily or Weekly Energy Quest - or some other, more fun and engaging method for players to gain Energy. Please take something like this into consideration. I know Energy Farming wasn't used as often, or even as viable as Revive Farming, but y'all have allowed it to exist for years and it became a small part of the economy.

Also, I truly feel that this change should've been communicated with the rest of the Act 5 adjustments that were announced much earlier.

Comments

• Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 163 ★★
    I agree, but we all knew this was their target. The 3.2.6 nerf was slated cause we could auto fight. We could not really auto fight act 5, so they bring the difficulty down so they can state that argument again.

C.R.E.A.K-abam