**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Kabam’s google translate costed my friend the legend badge !

13»

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,785 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023

Anıyaşa said:

Anıyaşa said:

This is what I see and it clearly says in solo at the end

They obviously changed it after they saw this post.
    If they changed it without acknowledging this post then that's pretty sneaky from them. Atleast return back the items the guy used and acknowledge the mistake.
    They're probably not going to acknowledge anything or give him any of his items back, they only give compensation or acknowledge issues when it's something game breaking or something that affects the majority of the playerbase. They've made that very clear these last couple of months, just look at how they handled other issues.
    Can you just stop? Your incessant whining and crying has been noted in this post and none of its related to what's happened.

OP, the only thing you or your friend can do is submit a ticket to support with the screenshots you've provided here. Also, if you're accessing the forums via the non-english version, look at the announcement because it's not listed there either that the object is solo. Support is the only place that can help you. Link this thread l, your screenshots and the link to the announcement as well.
    Why are you so mad though? I get that everything feels like a personal attack considering all the mockery you received the other day over the compensation but none of this was aimed at you buddy.

• Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,460 ★★★★
    If you don't hear any word back at all, and wasted time and resources on that incursion because the team couldn't be bothered to get accurate translations. It's a super scummy move. I know it's no real consolation but at least it wasn't for something major like a champion or materials. Regardless just another stupid mistake slipping through more and more frequently that for the most part gets swept under. Tried to stay as level headed as I can the past few months but it's just more and more and more.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    I actually thought it meant both as well (didn't read thoroughly tbf) but thought finding a partner would be a hassle.