DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,198 ★★★★★
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

DUHveed said:

Samanun said:

DUHveed said:

The drop rates weren’t changed. You’re just getting unlucky

Without a doubt in my mind im sure they have been changed

Its not like im making this post after opening a single batch and got unlucky these crystals were reliable when and months after i became paragon and were change a couple bg's season ago 50 crystals could get you like 5 refills now you get 0
    Just because you believe something is true doesn’t mean it is. I’ve opened hundreds of 4 hour crystals and got plenty, and others when I’ve gotten none. It’s the nature of the RNG beast

The thing about rng is that there is always some sort of consistency it always balances out i wouldnt have made this post if i thought i only pulled the short end of the straw this is something i know for a fact
    The R in RNG stands for Random. Which part of the definition of random equals balance?
    If you've ever popped open sig stones or t4cc in large quantitys you'll see that the numbers are not too far apart sometimes you might start out and get 6 mutant and just 1 of the other classes and then it progressively balances out what class you get is random but the numbers are hardly so
    It would have been easier for you to say "I don't understand RNG".
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 630 ★★★

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

DUHveed said:

Samanun said:

DUHveed said:

Its not like im making this post after opening a single batch and got unlucky these crystals were reliable when and months after i became paragon and were change a couple bg's season ago 50 crystals could get you like 5 refills now you get 0
    Just because you believe something is true doesn’t mean it is. I’ve opened hundreds of 4 hour crystals and got plenty, and others when I’ve gotten none. It’s the nature of the RNG beast

The thing about rng is that there is always some sort of consistency it always balances out i wouldnt have made this post if i thought i only pulled the short end of the straw this is something i know for a fact
    The R in RNG stands for Random. Which part of the definition of random equals balance?
    If you've ever popped open sig stones or t4cc in large quantitys you'll see that the numbers are not too far apart sometimes you might start out and get 6 mutant and just 1 of the other classes and then it progressively balances out what class you get is random but the numbers are hardly so
    Its literally proven i dont have to convince you of anything thats literally how things work the ignorance is radiating off of you like a turd from a toilet
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,168 ★★★★★
    take a sample size of 10 thousand and give us the data.
  • Options
    This is giving headache

Ive been telling you guys what has happened then you just turn around and say nuh uh, nope that didnt happen ill just refrain from posting anything even remotely inflammatory in the future
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    Samanun said:

This is giving headache

Ive been telling you guys what has happened then you just turn around and say nuh uh, nope that didnt happen ill just refrain from posting anything even remotely inflammatory in the future

And that's the exact response you should expect from such a big claim with no proof
  • Options
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

DUHveed said:

Samanun said:

DUHveed said:

Its literally proven i dont have to convince you of anything thats literally how things work the ignorance is radiating off of you like a turd from a toilet
    Off of me? You're using words you don't understand. RNG is not balanced. It literally can't be balanced. It's random.
  • Options

Samanun said:

This is giving headache

And that's the exact response you should expect from such a big claim with no proof
    Why would i lie
  • Options
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

This is giving headache

Why would i lie
    You aren't lying. You just don't understand what RNG is.
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 679 ★★★★
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

This is giving headache

Why would i lie
    And why would we lie when we tell you you're wrong?
  • Options

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

This is giving headache

Why would i lie
    I know for a fact that you're lying because you cant tell me what happened on my own account
  • Options
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

This is giving headache

Why would i lie
    I know for a fact that you're lying because you cant tell me what happened on my own account
    And you can't tell what happened on my account, or anyone else's account, who has been getting refills just fine
  • Options

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

This is giving headache

Why would i lie
    And you can't tell what happened on my account, or anyone else's account, who has been getting refills just fine
    Thats why ive never once said anything about anyone elses account...
  • Options
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

This is giving headache

Why would i lie
    So you think that Kabam changed the drop rates... just for you?
  • Options

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

This is giving headache

Why would i lie
    So you think that Kabam changed the drop rates... just for you?
    Is that what you think?
  • Options

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

This is giving headache

Why would i lie
    Yes i know rng means random if i open t4cc the classes i get are random and they will always be random there is no disputing that but im not talking about the class you get im talking about the numbers the numbers will be near evenly distributed because thats how probability works

• Options
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

This is giving headache

Why would i lie
    Yes i know rng means random if i open t4cc the classes i get are random and they will always be random there is no disputing that but im not talking about the class you get im talking about the numbers the numbers will be near evenly distributed because thats how probability works

Yes, but where's your proof that this isn't what's happening? No screenshots? No spreadsheets? No comparative data at all? All we have to go off of is you saying "my luck sucks more than usual"
  • Options
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

This is giving headache

Why would i lie

You're theory would be fine for anything outside of crystal openings. Each crystal in MCOC is it's own instance. Your previous and next opening has no bearing on your current opening. If you've opened 6 crystals, you're not guaranteed one of each class of each. You can open 6 t4cc and get 6 mutant class. You could open 6 and 3 skill and 3 science. That's how RNG works.

Probability doesn't mean what you think it means either. Again, you think you know how RNG works but you don't.

Stop arguing with people in this thread. Learn from what we're saying and move on.
  • Options

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

This is giving headache

Why would i lie

Yes, but where's your proof that this isn't what's happening? No screenshots? No spreadsheets? No comparative data at all? All we have to go off of is you saying "my luck sucks more than usual"

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

This is giving headache

Why would i lie

You're theory would be fine for anything outside of crystal openings. Each crystal in MCOC is it's own instance. Your previous and next opening has no bearing on your current opening. If you've opened 6 crystals, you're not guaranteed one of each class of each. You can open 6 t4cc and get 6 mutant class. You could open 6 and 3 skill and 3 science. That's how RNG works.

Probability doesn't mean what you think it means either. Again, you think you know how RNG works but you don't.

Stop arguing with people in this thread. Learn from what we're saying and move on.
    Yet everytime i open i batches the number always break near even so i think "my theory" works here

Like i said rng is random if you open 1 crystal the class you get from that crystal is random if you open 50 or 100 crystals you will see that the numbers are near evenly distributed however the number you got from each class is random

you can open 6 and get 3 skill 3 science but what do you think would happen if you opened 50 or 100 or 200 do you think you would get 100 skill and 100 science? Obviously not.

• Options

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

This is giving headache

Why would i lie

Trust me bro
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 ★★★★★

• Options
    Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

This is giving headache

Why would i lie

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

Samanun said:

This is giving headache

Why would i lie

Yet everytime i open i batches the number always break near even so i think "my theory" works here

Like i said rng is random if you open 1 crystal the class you get from that crystal is random if you open 50 or 100 crystals you will see that the numbers are near evenly distributed however the number you got from each class is random

you can open 6 and get 3 skill 3 science but what do you think would happen if you opened 50 or 100 or 200 do you think you would get 100 skill and 100 science? Obviously not.

No
  • Options
    AdarshClashesAdarshClashes Posts: 43
    I opened 40 4hr crystals and got 2 refills 1 20% riv 10k health and remaining 5k potions, that su*k&
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 779 ★★★★
    Just like the OP doesn't know if the drop rates have changed, the blatant Kabam Defense Force members don't know if they haven't. The only sensible response here is "there's been no formal announcement" or link to a recent post by a MCOC team member. I, for one, have noticed what the OP is talking about and so have plenty of others.

A response like "do a 10k sample size" is such a gaslight that I cannot imagine how such a person operates in real life.

The OP may be uninformed/ignorant but you KDF members really take the cake.
  • Options

Just like the OP doesn't know if the drop rates have changed, the blatant Kabam Defense Force members don't know if they haven't. The only sensible response here is "there's been no formal announcement" or link to a recent post by a MCOC team member. I, for one, have noticed what the OP is talking about and so have plenty of others.

A response like "do a 10k sample size" is such a gaslight that I cannot imagine how such a person operates in real life.

Until there's proof, there isn't an argument. I'm not sure what you expect from anyone. We disagree. What response would you like us to make?
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,583 ★★★★★
    I hope school starts soon...
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,236 ★★★★★

It is BEYOND ignorant of you to say anyone of us who are explaining this to you are ignorant or gaslighting you. Especially DNA who took the time to thoughtfully lay out and explain why you're wrong. Just because we all don't feel like explaining basic math and statistics to you doesn't mean you're right.

Also I'm pretty sure kabam has to tell us if they mess with drop rates of anything
  • Options

No. Just stop. They haven't changed.