Options

The Legends Celebration Event starts August 16th!

Comments

• Options
    Roqbone97Roqbone97 Posts: 44
    @Kabam Miike 7 hour crystals are not correct they are not giving out extra items and they only go up 6 six star champs.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,140 ★★★★★

So in the Legends Celebration event if I move from Uncollected to Cavaliers before it runs out, them am I eligible for Cavalier rewards or am I stuck with Uncollected Login Calender?

You will be locked to the calendar that you start with. How do I know? Because I just spent the last 4 days rushing through 7.2 and 7.3 and 7.4 to become paragon for the Legends event that begins TOMORROW.

Only to find out that the calendar starts a day early? Really upset about this.
    Yes, very disappointed in the calendar time and missing a progression on the calendar. But it started at midnight UTC time, I should have realized as that’s when these things typically start.
  • Options
    Prince_KPPrince_KP Posts: 6
    I pushed for paragon today for this event but the legends calender started early for me when I was thronebreaker ... Is it a timezone thing or something??
  • Options
    Omega_RunnerOmega_Runner Posts: 143 ★★
    Rewards are good but not amazing as it was portrayed in live stream.
    Completing the whole event and still you won't earn enough for a single 6* R5.
    Carina challange for eop 6 month back used to give atleast 1 6* R5.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Prince_KP said:

I pushed for paragon today for this event but the legends calender started early for me when I was thronebreaker ... Is it a timezone thing or something??

Assuming you’re on US time, you didn’t notice that every monthly calendar began in the evening on the last day of the month?
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,843 ★★★★★
    Shouldn’t there be extra arenas in 20 minutes?
  • Options

Supposed to be starting today, yes
  • Options

Supposed to be yeah 😆
  • Options

Supposed to be yeah 😆
    Solo event is not listed in “coming soon”… so I’ll exercise caution 🤣
  • Options

Supposed to be yeah 😆
    Same here 😅
  • Options

Supposed to be yeah 😆
    Same here 😅
    It showed up!
  • Options

Supposed to be yeah 😆
    Same here 😅
    It showed up!
    6* arena done ☺️ 200k is very low but it’s appreciated
  • Options
    Chapman said:

Chapter 1:

6 Quests.
    Quests in chapter 1 contain 6 paths with 6 fights each.
    At the end of each path is a portal to the next path or to exit....

Is no one else reading this as 6 (quests) X 6 (paths) X 6 (fights each path) + 1 Boss = 217 fights to get through Chapter 1???

Plus 37 fights in chapter 2 = 254 fights total!!!

I hope this is wrong.....@Kabam Miike

5 fights per path so the total is only 217 😂
  • Options
    FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    How many times and or how long will the halls be around? There is no date or mention in the in-game mail we got
  • Options
    Andrian03Andrian03 Posts: 4
    Creazy n **** quest,
    7 x 31 fight= 210 fight
    N only gift little reward 😅🤣🤣🤣
    **** idiot,
    Only pay to play can get good reward,
    If want free rewrd you need westing time,
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 574 ★★
    Would have been nice if you complete chapter 2 that it automatically completes Chapter 1 but guess want it to be grindy for all the rewards or was it a bug that Chapter 2 was open straight away?
  • Options
    Great job and thank you for making the arena a manageable and rewarding investment. It was very much needed with war BGs and brutal dlx
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,091 ★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Prince_KP said:

Assuming you’re on US time, you didn’t notice that every monthly calendar began in the evening on the last day of the month?
    It shouldn’t matter when the monthly calendars start. What matters is what they said, in their own words, for the two week calendar. Versus what they actually did. And I’m not the only one.
  • Options

TyEdge said:

Prince_KP said:

It shouldn’t matter when the monthly calendars start. What matters is what they said, in their own words, for the two week calendar. Versus what they actually did. And I’m not the only one.
    Every calendar in this game ever operated off UTC. It resets at 0:00 utc.

This isn’t widely known information, but I’ve heard that as you travel around the world, the time literally changes. In one area, it changes by almost a whole day. Wild stuff.
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 934 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    How much time do we have to claim the seven hour crystal when it comes up?
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,091 ★★★★
    Ajisdope said:

It's just like any other free/daily crystal, once you claim it, it starts a timer and the next one is available 7 hours later. This will run throughout the legends event (ending either August 30 or September 6 I assume)
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 463 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    I’m wondering why the paragon quest of the Brutal DLX challenge has hardly any rewards. I’m guessing it’s just baked into the chapter rewards but still weird that there’s rewards for every other quest except this one

Also, chapter 1 is a hell of a slog. Man that’s a ton of fights.
  • Options
    I don't know if the legends quest is bugged or if it is intended (if intended, what the hell?) But has anyone else noticed that on the individual quest rewards, the Cav and TB quest both give better rewards than the Paragon and DLX quest?
    Bit confused as to what is going on.
    Also, is the 3x 5% T6CC for full exploration correct or a typo? If it's right then it seems quite a low amount considering how many fights we need to do to get through it.
  • Options
    Ajisdope said:

2 weeks, but you won’t get another if you wait that long
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 934 ★★★

Ajisdope said:

It's just like any other free/daily crystal, once you claim it, it starts a timer and the next one is available 7 hours later. This will run throughout the legends event (ending either August 30 or September 6 I assume)

Ajisdope said:

2 weeks, but you won’t get another if you wait that long
    Thanks all 👍🏻
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 650 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    FYI to anyone who’s second 7 hour selector didn’t show up, I had to restart game for the consumable item selector to show. Side note: good start to this crystal
  • Options
    I’m a little concerned, and possibly confused. I completed act 4 and most of act 5 months ago but never explored them.

Unless I’m mistaken, act 4 exploration used to give you mastery points, and now it has moved to just completion? So now I am just unable to get those mastery points?

If I’m mistaken and it was always for completion please let me know, but last week I started to explore act 4 solely for the mastery points so I feel like I saw them as being a part of exploration. Will this get fixed? Will my account forever be weaker than any other account because of this?
  • Options

I’m a little concerned, and possibly confused. I completed act 4 and most of act 5 months ago but never explored them.

Unless I’m mistaken, act 4 exploration used to give you mastery points, and now it has moved to just completion? So now I am just unable to get those mastery points?

If I’m mistaken and it was always for completion please let me know, but last week I started to explore act 4 solely for the mastery points so I feel like I saw them as being a part of exploration. Will this get fixed? Will my account forever be weaker than any other account because of this?

It’s being reviewed by the team. This concern was brought up in another thread.