**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Best team For BrutalDLX Legend Event

13ยป

Comments

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,863 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I just wrapped it up with this team

AA for WS, KP for Juggs. Mags for Vision and Wolverine, Prof X for SWitch.

Used 4-5 revives, pretty much all on Vision for 1-2 fights where he wouldnโ€™t throw specials and (even when magnetized) would occasionally synthesize enough power for an R3. Think I used one of them on Switch just because I messed up a fight due to monotony on like the 5th round. Herc and KP took down Hulk with no revives.

This team worked pretty well - Prof X was buffing AA and Mags, particularly once he won a couple of fights.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,748 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited August 2023

I didn't try him but I imagine Mr negative DESTROYS that SW.....he was built to hold heavy lol

Yep this happens with him
    https://youtu.be/ztz9g_iV-l4
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,130 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I'm still struggling with my 5* r4 Ronan sig 120 to stun long enough to do the Ronan cheese method. But someone said sig 40 6* r1 was enough to do it so I dont know what I'm missing. I can't get them (the defender) to create enough buffs.
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

I'm still struggling with my 5* r4 Ronan sig 120 to stun long enough to do the Ronan cheese method. But someone said sig 40 6* r1 was enough to do it so I dont know what I'm missing. I can't get them (the defender) to create enough buffs.

Which fight? I did it with a 5* rank 1 sig 40 Ronan. I believe as long as you can get them to 6 buffs, you can just lock them from there. WS and Vision gain buffs in different ways, so it depends on how you're trying to make them gain buffs.
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 624 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

I found that sometimes if you snuck a MM or MLM combo in-between your normal 5 hit combos it would help build enough power until they had enough buffs for you to stun lock them more easily.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,249 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I used all mutant team of AA, Mags, Prof X and Apoc (with Colossus as back up and synergy). Was fun. Long though.

Pulled America from a 7s crystal and picked BP from selector. Decent dayโ€ฆ.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,130 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Got my Ronan figured out but the Juggs (and sometimes SW) fight just allowed me to say "not for me" and walk away after about 5 consecutive hours playing and getting next to nowhere. Not worth it.
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 321 โ˜…โ˜…
    My Team was
    WS - Ronan
    Juggs - Doom
    Vision - Ronan
    Scarlet - Mantis
    Wolverine - Magneto
    Hulk - KP
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I used RMags for every path fight except for Juggernaut (yes including SW).
    For Juggernaut I used Quicksilver with Wags prefight.
    Use Nick Fury for Hulk.
    Brought Hulkling for the 5th slot, but never needed him.