Team player solo event not giving points

MrWTFMrWTF Member Posts: 68 ★★
Winning fights with guillotine or g2099 in eq isn’t earning any points for the team player solo event

Comments

• Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    AQ and AW fights only.
  • MrWTFMrWTF Member Posts: 68 ★★
    Crine60 said:

AQ and AW fights only.

But it just says “win fights with gulli and g2099 and their synergies” it doesn’t say it HAS TO BE aq or aw.

• MrWTFMrWTF Member Posts: 68 ★★
    Crine60 said:

AQ and AW fights only.

I was on YouTube and people said they’re getting points in eq with the req champs. So I don’t think you know what your talking about.

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★
    MrWTF said:

Crine60 said:

AQ and AW fights only.

But it just says “win fights with gulli and g2099 and their synergies” it doesn’t say it HAS TO BE aq or aw.

Does it say that?

• JollyHawkJollyHawk Member Posts: 605 ★★★
    MrWTF said:

Crine60 said:

AQ and AW fights only.

I was on YouTube and people said they’re getting points in eq with the req champs. So I don’t think you know what your talking about.

Well if it's on YouTube then it must be correct. We all know that only the truth can be posted on there.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,341 Guardian
    TEAM

Was originally a single description/rules, saying HAVE TO use Guilly/Synergy (nobody else) and has to be in AQ/AW..
    Shortly thereafter they expanded it (separated the lines) to also give point for ANYONE in AQ/AW, with that bonus point if using originally intended Guilly/Synergy.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,341 Guardian
    MrWTF said:

Those people you saw on YouTube are referring to points for the (Solo Content) GOING IT ALONE event.
    Not the (Team Content) TEAM PLAYER event.
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 428 ★★
    Kabam DID change the language after the Team Player rollout (maybe a week in?). was personally hopeful it got expanded to include everything. however, has never and does not currently count anything outside Alliance fights.

I'm not certain about them adding that first clause... bug? feature? quality of life improvement?
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    MrWTF said:

Crine60 said:

AQ and AW fights only.

Considering you can't figure out how to earn points and I finished all the milestones in that event in the 1st week I'd maybe consider reevaluating who knows what they're talking about if I were you.