**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Death of a Mini-Whale

I've been playing this since the beginning and became a mini-whale a few years back. Got my roster up to 4.3 million / 12 7* (2 duped) / 9 r5 6*. Finished all the content. Been spending at least $500 a month. Bought all the top-tier offers on the 4th, cyber weekend among others. But now I'm seeing a guy who opened his 5th Titan 7 stars just when I pulled ONE feature champ from 30 feature crystals - an incredible 0.02% probability. One thought came to me: how are we going to compete in this game if even mini-whales like me feel like **** being chopped liver? Anyone feels the same way?

Comments

• Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

99% of gamblers quitbefore they hit it big, just keep going!

And 99% of gamblers, continue gambling after hit it big, till they lose it all 😉
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,153 ★★★
    🧐If someone has already opened 5 titan crystals then they might be spending more than you. Also, you have a chance to get better champs in basic than featured or atleast that's how it's been for me.
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 783 ★★★★
    I've been playing since almost the beggining and spend maybe 100$ a year, for sigil or something special like this year's plat track.
    My account is bigger than yours: more R5s (10), more 7*s (14), so you're spending for nothing. You are not by any means a "whale", even a mini one. For that you need to drop 2-3k. Weekly.

Anyway, your question was about competing. It depends on the race you think you're running. If it's prestige, account power, then you lost that one 8 years ago. If it's skill race, then you can win that race every day.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,093 ★★★★
    OMGJimbo said:

I've been playing this since the beginning and became a mini-whale a few years back. Got my roster up to 4.3 million / 12 7* (2 duped) / 9 r5 6*. Finished all the content. Been spending at least $500 a month. Bought all the top-tier offers on the 4th, cyber weekend among others. But now I'm seeing a guy who opened his 5th Titan 7 stars just when I pulled ONE feature champ from 30 feature crystals - an incredible 0.02% probability. One thought came to me: how are we going to compete in this game if even mini-whales like me feel like **** being chopped liver? Anyone feels the same way?

I don't understand why you were ever trying to compete with them anyway? You can still play the game, you can still complete all the content you just aren't getting the 1% rewards they are getting now which you'll get in abundance in 6 months time.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,157 ★★★★★
    you're asking the wrong question. the question to ask is why does it even matter what everyone else has. i couldn't care any less what whales have on their account or anyone else.

i do what i can with my account, pull who i pull, complete what i complete and i'm good.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,432 ★★★★
    OMGJimbo said:

The best thing you can do is delete the game and incest those five hundred dollars you are wasting on something way better in the actual real life world

• Options
    fifth titan crystal. You are talking about Usafa?
    you may spend 500 bucks a month, but people like Usafa spend an order of magnitude larger amount than that. he has maxed 7* sig level wise. You dont compete roster wise vs folks like that..
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,459 ★★★★★
    OMGJimbo said:

How do you go along in life with people like Jeff Bezos and Warren Buffet in the world? They have billions of dollars.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    Thank God no one is actually dead. But dude pls don't keep titles like these i swear I didn't think of anything else other than writing RIP because clicking on the post
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 829 ★★★★
    JessieS said:

OMGJimbo said:

The best thing you can do is delete the game and incest those five hundred dollars you are wasting on something way better in the actual real life world

Please tell me you meant 'invest'
  • Options
    TheGame84TheGame84 Posts: 22
    OMGJimbo said:

How do you spend $500 a month on this game and only have that roster?