Ever wondered what true unbeatable power looked like?

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★

I bet this team could counter every node in the game with ease.
In all seriousness this is awesome. Been trying to get every version of this champ for ages. It really makes the game so much more fun to get to play with your favorite character constantly. Anyone else got a collection like this they’re super happy about?

Comments

• SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    Such an awesome team @Crcrcrc ! I am missing him as a 2* but haven’t rank him up yet.

I am really happy with Nick, especially after the DLX challenge. Well, not with this team anyway (only the 6* made it).
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 955 ★★★★
    I was trying to do the same with Colossus, but now there is a 7* lurking around, and Titan crystals are too big for a small fish like me. 🤣
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

It really makes the game so much more fun to get to play with your favorite character constantly. Anyone else got a collection like this they’re super happy about?

Is this your favorite character because you read the comic? Immortal Hulk by Al Ewing was an INCREDIBLE series.

I do not get to play with my favorite character constantly because my favorite character is... Jean Grey.
    Absolutely, I have every single issue of it including the bonus ones and special editions. It's easily the best comic series I have ever read.
  • Thi101Thi101 Member Posts: 807 ★★★
    Now show me the 1*
    edited August 2023
    Thi101 said:

Now show me the 1*

Jokes aside, I hope to have this one day with her

• UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

It really makes the game so much more fun to get to play with your favorite character constantly. Anyone else got a collection like this they’re super happy about?

Is this your favorite character because you read the comic? Immortal Hulk by Al Ewing was an INCREDIBLE series.

I do not get to play with my favorite character constantly because my favorite character is... Jean Grey.
    Absolutely, I have every single issue of it including the bonus ones and special editions. It's easily the best comic series I have ever read.
    It really is something incredible. Have you read the x-side of comics? I've loved Ewing's S.W.O.R.D. and now currently running X-Men Red, probably one of the best x-books of the last decade (along with Wells' Hellions and Hickman's HoX/PoX), but there's something so narrowly focused and cohesive with Immortal it's hard to beat.

Incidentally @Thi101 I really love Storm - but wish she was in one of her more iconic or recent outfits in this game.

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

It really is something incredible. Have you read the x-side of comics? I've loved Ewing's S.W.O.R.D. and now currently running X-Men Red, probably one of the best x-books of the last decade (along with Wells' Hellions and Hickman's HoX/PoX), but there's something so narrowly focused and cohesive with Immortal it's hard to beat.

Incidentally @Thi101 I really love Storm - but wish she was in one of her more iconic or recent outfits in this game.

I never really got to read a comic. I just always loved her design, powers and backstory. She literally never had a bad design, and honestly her mohawk in MCOC is one of mt favorites.

Her more modern designs are very good too, but she’s pretty much an OG champion in the game. It’s understandable why her model is not so flashy. (Still one of my faves ever)
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    Wait imma outdo you 😏. Not proud but certainly something to look upon
  • JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited August 2023

You're missing one
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★

You're missing one
    I hope you aren't referring to the 7 star version, because I'm just a cav yet.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I have not but they’re definitely on my list after Immortal Thor
  • HoitadoHoitado Member Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I know none of them are maxed but I’m still pretty happy I have all of them.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Crcrcrc said:

I bet this team could counter every node in the game with ease.
    In all seriousness this is awesome. Been trying to get every version of this champ for ages. It really makes the game so much more fun to get to play with your favorite character constantly. Anyone else got a collection like this they’re super happy about?

I have a few.
    Thi101 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I never really got to read a comic. I just always loved her design, powers and backstory. She literally never had a bad design, and honestly her mohawk in MCOC is one of mt favorites.

Her more modern designs are very good too, but she’s pretty much an OG champion in the game. It’s understandable why her model is not so flashy. (Still one of my faves ever)

I do feel that Storm (and Psylocke) suffer the worst of the "costumes at the time" syndrome for when they were added to the game.

If you think about Black Widow, Cap, Hulk, Scarlet Witch, Spider-Man, etc these characters have a "one-above-all" iconic costume that never really changes (that much). One of the things about the X-Men is that they've never had a singular or consistent costume, their costumes all vary from each other character's and also change constantly throughout the eras.

Unfortunately for MCOC Storm, that means she was added at a time when her costume was current but is certainly one of her least "iconic" looks. I'd rather have about 10 of these rather that what we got:

• Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Member Posts: 329 ★★★

• RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Member Posts: 714 ★★★

Low effort meme.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★

The power of chaos magic
  • WeaponX4XWeaponX4X Member Posts: 64

It’s not an addiction if you like it 😶‍🌫️

I have the opposite thing going

With great responsibility or something