Scorpion, Silk, or Photon. Who takes the Throne?

PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,393 ★★★★★
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
Also who’s 2nd best?

Scorpion, Silk, or Photon. Who takes the Throne? 112 votes

Scorpion
68%
bhuv9191SecondSkrillerEliOrSomethingMan2thSIlverProfessorJets44Capt_MegasauceTensioManup456JhhhhjjjSpeedbumpTerraSw0rdMasterrockykostonAssumedNamemanveertherealSachhyam257SavageBreaker69Denzel116Dart1981 77 votes
Silk
15%
KeonexHunter44Logan00PikoluHera1d_of_Ga1actusItsClobberinTimeJaymix79Aomine_Daiki10DraamirMayhem177ChrisRM93sherin_66MrSakuragiZhaMarvelNoobDarth_Gravy1Uzuma 17 votes
Photon
16%
Spity68Atluzmaxrcm2017Thi101OurobørosCapt_MunchHungaryHippoIoniqus_797Nameless_IWSeenu_20ILoveDrDoomThePredator1001ManbatnShadow_ShooterSeaweed44wheayoba9Mohammad07CrisTopo 18 votes

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,393 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    My gut tells me Scorpion will win simply because more people have him and the others aren’t as available/just released. (The same reason why Hype would win polls when cgr just released)

Be objective when you vote, if you don’t know much about photon, best not to vote.

If you pick Scorpion share your thoughts instead of just picking the more available fan favorite champ
  • RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Member Posts: 714 ★★★
    Scorpion
    I think torch and qs is better than all of them but if it comes down to those 3 i think scorpion is best
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Member Posts: 580 ★★★
    Scorpion
    Polygon said:

My gut tells me Scorpion will win simply because more people have him and the others aren’t as available/just released. (The same reason why Hype would win polls when cgr just released)

Be objective when you vote, if you don’t know much about photon, best not to vote. If you pick Scorpion share your thoughts instead of just picking the more available fan favorite

No it’s because scorpion is objectively better than the other 2…

Polygon said:

Be objective when you vote, if you don’t know much about photon, best not to vote. If you pick Scorpion share your thoughts instead of just picking the more available fan favorite

So who’s 2nd best, Silk or Photon?
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Member Posts: 491 ★★★
    Scorpion
    Polygon said:

Also who’s 2nd best?

Polygon said:

Be objective when you vote, if you don’t know much about photon, best not to vote.

If you pick Scorpion share your thoughts instead of just picking the more available fan favorite champ

Scopion is just better lol. He does way more than both Photon or Silk. So, the subjective aspect of it doesn't come into play when deciding who is better (scorpion is objectively better than the other two), rather when deciding whom do you like/prefer using more. If you like Silk more than Scorp, she's going to be the better champ FOR YOU, but objectively, Scorpion is at the top of the class along with Torch atm.
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Scorpion
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

So who’s 2nd best, Silk or Photon?
    Purely for attack - Silk
    More balanced - Photon
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★
    Scorpion
    Scorpion is just straight up better than the other 2 lol
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Scorpion
    There is no doubt who is the best.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Member Posts: 600 ★★★
    The Photonic Silk Scorpion.
  • Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 369 ★★★
    Quicksilver.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★
    Scorpion
    I think scorpion is the best science champion in the game
    There is no content he can't handle

AQ and AW
    General Questing
    Battlegrounds (dual use)
    Abyss level
    Grandmaster Gauntlet
    And EOP style fights
    He's also a decent defender
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 830 ★★★
    Scorpion
    Scorpion has already proved himself everywhere, these new champions will take a while to make their place in the contest, even after that Scorpion will still shine that's my guess
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Member Posts: 1,363 ★★★
    Scorpion
    not mentioning torch is crazy its between torch and scorpion for best science
    Interesting. Allow me to say that in my defense , I don’t actually have a scorpion yet, and I had seen some flashy things about the other 2.

So let me ask the next question then, you guys would take Scorpion to r5 over Silk/Photon to r2? (Knowing that progression titles will most likely be tied to 7 stars)
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 830 ★★★
    Scorpion
    Polygon said:

Interesting. Allow me to say that in my defense , I don’t actually have a scorpion yet, and I had seen some flashy things about the other 2.

So let me ask the next question then, you guys would take Scorpion to r5 over Silk/Photon to r2? (Knowing that progression titles will most likely be tied to 7 stars)

Scorpion was my first R5 and he's an absolute beast but a R2 silk/photon is probably the wise choice there
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,418 ★★★★★
    Scorpion
    Photon is a better defender but Scorpion takes the edge in attack