**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is this deal worth it

Just starting chapter 4 on act 6. I was wondering would it be cheaper in units to grab this or just buy revives as I need
. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 807 ★★★
    It definitely feels cheaper in units that what it actually is
    Sounds like a fine deal for me, but I’m not the best at judging bundle values
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,570 ★★★★★
    That one is surprisingly good if you need those items.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,694 ★★★★
    Those one-off exploration packs are actually ridiculously good deals, which is why they're set points in time and have a 1-day expiration. Unless you're overflowing with those resources and unlikely to use them anytime soon, they're 10000% worth it.
  • Options
    R4ndomAvengerR4ndomAvenger Posts: 48
    edited August 2023

Those one-off exploration packs are actually ridiculously good deals, which is why they're set points in time and have a 1-day expiration. Unless you're overflowing with those resources and unlikely to use them anytime soon, they're 10000% worth it.

I'm considering it really am. I've managed to actually get to the grandmaster today easily surprisingly but now I've wasted 600 units on team revives on him alone! I feel like crying haha this dude is seriously whopping my A.

I think I'm taking a break for tonight he's to stressful