**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Legends crystals should be permanent

bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 764 ★★★★
edited February 14 in General Discussion
Give us like 1 per day. These crystals were great. The first thing in a LONG while I can remember that Kabam actually added something good to the game. Now they're expiring and I miss them already.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options

I vote for a watered down legends celebration crystal to become our new daily crystal. Start the movement!

I wouldn't mind slightly watered down but ye I agree
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,060 ★★★★★

Should be the new Paragon daily crystal for sure.

I can easily see them being the daily crystal for whatever progression comes after paragon though.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,377 ★★★★★
    Yes, I think this might be a bit too hopeful.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 969 ★★★★★
    Take out the 7* selector and have 5k of 7* shards, 2.5k of Titan Shards as options.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 969 ★★★★★

Yes, I think this might be a bit too hopeful.

There never was much hope. Just a fools hope.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,647 ★★★★★

Maybe i'll come and revive this thread in a year Who knows

In a perfect world this thread would not have to be revived :(
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    They should, but that's just tireless optimism speaking. And even if they do, they'll definitely take out the seven stars and mastery cores....
  • Options

They should, but that's just tireless optimism speaking. And even if they do, they'll definitely take out the seven stars and mastery cores....

Even if they did, it would still be amazing to be able to pick 2 rewards like this.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    bdawg923 said:

Give us like 1 per day. These crystals were great. The first thing in a LONG while I can remember that Kabam actually added something good to the game. Now they're expiring and I miss them already.

In the current state of these Legends crystals, they're way too overpowered to be healthy for the game. However, I do agree that a nerfed version of these crystals could be implemented, or at the very least replace the current daily crystals.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

bdawg923 said:

In the current state of these Legends crystals, they're way too overpowered to be healthy for the game. However, I do agree that a nerfed version of these crystals could be implemented, or at the very least replace the current daily crystals.
    Way too overpowered? Maybe for now.
    But things in this game are devaluing fast due to inflation of the game economy.
    Watch how much overpowered these crystals will look after Cyber Monday deals 😉
    As for a nerfed version of these crystals, updated Paragon dailies could be that.
    Although I really doubt the devs have any plans for this, especially with the next progression title coming soon, and they will probably be working on that.
    Legend celebration crystals were good while they lasted 🙂
  • Options
    AzdefAzdef Posts: 169

• Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    The Legends crystals should be Paragon Daily crystals
    They can change the 7* selector to a random basic 7* or may be a 6* Nexus if they don't want daily crystals to offer a full 7"
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★

bdawg923 said:

Ehh I don't think that's a good idea, especially since there's a 7* selector in there. If they remove the selector, maybe.

They could change the selector to a random basic 7 star. Like the paragon daily can give a tiny chance of a 6*
    I don't think any free crystals should give a chance at a 7* unless it's a special event like this one, 7* came out a few months ago it's too early for that.
    Maybe not right now, but we all know that whenever they release Paragon daylies it won't change for years so it'll quickly become outdated.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    I think if they started adding this to the Month calendar, it wouldn't be too big of a change/advantage.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,518 ★★★★
    The last day of the calendar maybe, but daily or weekly absolutely not. Potential 7*, 20% of a tier 6 class, half a t6b or t3a way too valuable for daily or weekly.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    This should be the Daily Crystal for the next progression title that we will have soon.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,105 ★★★★★

bdawg923 said:

Ehh I don't think that's a good idea, especially since there's a 7* selector in there. If they remove the selector, maybe.

They could change the selector to a random basic 7 star. Like the paragon daily can give a tiny chance of a 6*
    I don't think any free crystals should give a chance at a 7* unless it's a special event like this one, 7* came out a few months ago it's too early for that.
    Maybe not right now, but we all know that whenever they release Paragon daylies it won't change for years so it'll quickly become outdated.
    Eventually yes, I'm not saying never, right now though it'd just be dumb for them to add 7* to a free daily crystal when we can't even take a 7* to r3 yet, we can't even get 7* sig stones or awakening gems yet because 7* are still pretty new. Adding them to the daily crystals right now would make them irrelevant pretty fast imo.
  • Options
    Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 262
    Should update the daily crystal to the legends but tweak the rewards a little
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 252 ★★★
    even getting it every couple of days would be a really great addition. maybe replace the 7-star selector with a 6-star nexus and I'm pretty sure everyone would be happy.
This discussion has been closed.