**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam? Last day of Legends crystals brings a great opportunity.

2»

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,280 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    right? Or

As THE PARAGON (which I'm claiming now so OP doesn't claim that title too), I insist that Miike shows us a screenshot of his roster too. I'm curious just like @Fit_Fun9329

I'm not claiming THE, I am THE.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    NGL I have so many of those objective crystals sat there I don't even bother wasting my time opening them. Not a single thing in them I need or want.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,512 ★★★★★

Only cavs will disagree to this lol and I’m pretty sure most Kabam devs are cav level so don’t have high hopes

I have a lot more Rank 5 6-stars than you do, and more than double your number of 7 Stars. This "Kabam doesn't play their own game" nonsense is dumb, and has been proven wrong so many times. Sometimes, we can agree that players would like something but don't have the time or cap to do something, or maybe we're working on something else. Time is not limitless, and neither is our team's capacity.
    Of all the mod responses to this subject, quite possibly the most disappointing one, just Kabam Miike flexing his profile
    Someones jealous.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,873 ★★★★★

NGL I have so many of those objective crystals sat there I don't even bother wasting my time opening them. Not a single thing in them I need or want.

Never really paid attention to them, or completing the objectives and I'm sitting on 360ish.

My alt has a stupid amount from every progression level (will be paragon in a month)
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,715 ★★★★★

As THE PARAGON (which I'm claiming now so OP doesn't claim that title too), I insist that Miike shows us a screenshot of his roster too. I'm curious just like @Fit_Fun9329

The post has the OP claiming the title... lol
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Go_To said:

Only cavs will disagree to this lol and I’m pretty sure most Kabam devs are cav level so don’t have high hopes

I have a lot more Rank 5 6-stars than you do, and more than double your number of 7 Stars. This "Kabam doesn't play their own game" nonsense is dumb, and has been proven wrong so many times. Sometimes, we can agree that players would like something but don't have the time or cap to do something, or maybe we're working on something else. Time is not limitless, and neither is our team's capacity.
    This is the most out of pocket answer by a moderator yet, and with jax that’s impressive.
    But seriously OP has a point. Why don’t you guys update the solo or objective crystals? When you do it’s a mediocre update that gets outdated in a few weeks. I understand time constraints and such but this isn’t a huge ask, heck I’m paragon and getting cav objective crystals???
    Don't you guys want input issues and BGs stuff fixed first? That's Miike's point, they have priorities and those objective crystals aren't top of the list.
    Aren’t they always telling us different people do different things? I’d be surprised if the people fixing inputs and addressing cheating are the same people that would be updating crystals.
    Keep in mind the same people who would update the crystals are the same people who update the stores and do all the other rewards stuff. Be careful what you want to pile on people or we might go another year without a glory store update.

I don’t think asking for objective crystals to catch up to the current progression title is piling on.

Miike - this would be a good topic for a livestream. Have the game economy team explain what they do and how they do it and what they are working on. They don’t have to give away all the secrets but an explanation of their process and what all they work on would be cool.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 1,002 ★★★
    I stopped opening them a while back as it is only adding to my iso problem:

Please upgrade the objective crystal, I hope the guys will cover it on the Live Stream.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 970 ★★★★★
    I think the Cav crystals have turned into the Solo and Great Solo Crystals Crystals that would give us Xp Boosts, which are useless for accounts that are level 60. Even the newer Greater Solo crystals are pretty useless now as well. Maybe we need a new 50k version of the crystal with 6* related items and boosts.

The vast majority of what’s in the Cav crystals are great for Cav players, but upper Thronebreaker and Paragon, they are about as much use as an Xp boost.

So if you’re Cavalier you have a crystal that helps you in the game, but this hasn’t been scaled upwards to provide help for those have played through more of the game. Paragon players, we have no crystals that help us. Where’s the love Kabam. Where’s the love.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,532 ★★★★★

This makes me cry in the corner as i don't have r5 6* 🤣
  • Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 179 ★★
    And the title of the most effective summoner goes to.... lol jk.

Back to the op's point though. Havent watched the livestream or summary of it yet. So it might have been answered already. Would just like to know if there are plans in the immediate future to upgrade this crystal.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,613 ★★★★★
    Malchaeis said:

And the title of the most effective summoner goes to.... lol jk.

Back to the op's point though. Havent watched the livestream or summary of it yet. So it might have been answered already. Would just like to know if there are plans in the immediate future to upgrade this crystal.

Upgrade this crystal? It's already really great.
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 505 ★★★
    Malchaeis said:

Did Kabam Mike just flex on DerpyEagle? Harsh! Lol. But just outta curiosity, how did he know how many champs DerpyEagle had? Was it from past screenshots he shared? Is it a feature I missed when looking at someone's profile? Or did he use his powers to flex? Lmfao? Not upset just curious.

Bro I DONT know lmao! I forgot I even posted this comment all I know is miike is not a fan of me
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

Malchaeis said:

Did Kabam Mike just flex on DerpyEagle? Harsh! Lol. But just outta curiosity, how did he know how many champs DerpyEagle had? Was it from past screenshots he shared? Is it a feature I missed when looking at someone's profile? Or did he use his powers to flex? Lmfao? Not upset just curious.

Bro I DONT know lmao! I forgot I even posted this comment all I know is miike is not a fan of me
    He's a kabam employee and kabam can look at everyones acc at any time
    And when kabam miike flexed I thought that was funny ngl 🤣
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 505 ★★★

Malchaeis said:

He's a kabam employee and kabam can look at everyones acc at any time
    And when kabam miike flexed I thought that was funny ngl 🤣
    Fr 😂