Ascension missed opportunity

GolivarezGolivarez Member Posts: 154 ★★
Instead of ascending our champs let us ascend immunities on them so we have useable counters to your dumb moronic overused hazard shift nodes in war

Comments

• ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,844 ★★★★★
    Bro's arch nemesis is alliance war lmao
  • HoitadoHoitado Member Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    OP didn’t think this through. If ascension worked the way you want it to, it would also apply to the defender which would make them way harder than necessary.

Just git gud
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★
    Starting to think your playing a game that isn't meant for you.
  • dannyrottendannyrotten Member Posts: 93
    Sometimes you just gotta wait for someone with the counter to the node. Or switch paths. There’s many counters to hazard shift.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Member Posts: 1,643 ★★★★★
    I thought I had seen it all until this post came along.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Dude, bring counters.... you can also bring a single immunity champ and play around the node. Stop whining.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    Guys please stop. My intelligence has already fallen so far from yesterday that I thought morbius was an exclusive. I can't afford to lose any more
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,004 ★★★★★
    If you don’t have the counters, maybe speak to your alliance and do other fights in AW.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    Someone here doesn't like war. I have seen so many post about War related issues. Maybe you can stop playing war or join a lower level stressfree war. You need to Decend to a lower war alliance.
  • benshbbenshb Member Posts: 810 ★★★★
    Golivarez said:

Instead of ascending our champs let us ascend immunities on them so we have useable counters to your dumb moronic overused hazard shift nodes in war

Don't sleep on Ultron 🤫