**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Are accounts that violated TOS eligible for the Battlerealm Brawl?

Just curious about this, has Kabam made it known one way or the other?

Comments

• Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 219 ★★
    Yeah they said accounts with good standing or something like that. So I would say nope to your question
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    Pretty sure it's just up to wether or not Kabam thinks allowing them to participate is a good thing. There's no exact rubric, so people like KT1 still have a chance. I assume Kabam is a little more focused on making sure participants are good for the community rather than making sure they've followed every written rule
  • Options
    leviddletonleviddleton Posts: 82

Just curious about this, has Kabam made it known one way or the other?

Just want to add since some disagreed (which o have no idea what was to disagree about the question) and lol’d, I’m clean, but more importantly have no interest in climbing the ladder and currently have a score around 20k this bg season.

Just asking is all, a couple YouTubers had no idea either.
  • Options

I’m pretty sure the reason for disliking the post is because some people will feel as if this is just a rehash of KT1 drama again.

Was unaware of any KT1 drama.

Just looking for an answer to the question.
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 312 ★★★
    yeah, get caught using arena bots then qualify for the brawl. Seems interesting that they would allow that at all.
  • Options

I’m pretty sure the reason for disliking the post is because some people will feel as if this is just a rehash of KT1 drama again.

It clearly is.
    I DON’T CARE ABOUT KT1!!!! Love him or hate him I DON’T CARE.

Can anyone answer the simple question above???
  • Options

It clearly is.
    I DON’T CARE ABOUT KT1!!!! Love him or hate him I DON’T CARE.

Can anyone answer the simple question above???
    Your question was already answered in the first reply to your post.