Options

Bg crit me meta

I don't know if this is glitch that has been discovered already but in gc when you intercept you get guaranteed crits with the precision. I was using idoom and for some reason it only gave me a small chance to crit rather then guaranteed crits. In the past, nodes like this work just fine on non crit champs. Could a moderator chase this up so it doesn't happen to anyone else in the future.

Also i managed to clutch the win😎

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,515 ★★★★★
    I’m pretty sure it’s Rintrah’s base crit resistance. Any champ that has crit resistance can cause guaranteed crits to “fail”
  • Options
    Iron doom and champions that don't naturally crit are very finicky with the guaranteed crit node.
  • Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★
    Pikolu said:

Iron doom and champions that don't naturally crit are very finicky with the guaranteed crit node.

Thats pretty wierd. Ive never had problems with non crit champs on nodes like this before. I think its specifically a bg bug
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 915 ★★★★
    You just ignored the answer^
  • Options

Its wrong lmao. Guaranteed crits cant fail unless the attack is glanced. Last time i checked rintrah doesn't have glancing. If you dont believe me test hit monkey out on him
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    hi_im_sir said:

Its wrong lmao. Guaranteed crits cant fail unless the attack is glanced. Last time i checked rintrah doesn't have glancing. If you dont believe me test hit monkey out on him
    Guaranteed crits can most definitely fail against crit resistance. I just took Ghost against Doom in practice mode, about 2 in every 20 hits with her Precision Passive were not critical. If that's not how it works with Hit-Monkey, he might just be a special case.
  • Options

hi_im_sir said:

Guaranteed crits can most definitely fail against crit resistance. I just took Ghost against Doom in practice mode, about 2 in every 20 hits with her Precision Passive were not critical. If that's not how it works with Hit-Monkey, he might just be a special case.
    What do you get out of chatting so much bs🤣
    https://youtu.be/L0ibmGuvCj0?si=EwP6fWXLfz1h7wDS
  • Options
    hi_im_sir said:

You are 100% wrong. Take Ghost against Doom and tell me some of the guaranteed crits don’t fail.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Maratox said:

hi_im_sir said:

You are 100% wrong. Take Ghost against Doom and tell me some of the guaranteed crits don’t fail.
    LMAOOO SPEAK OF THE DEVIL🤣 (scroll up)
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    hi_im_sir said:

Maratox said:

hi_im_sir said:

Oh congratulations you landed 10 critical hits and assumed we’re wrong. Keep trying, I just did it myself and multiple hits with the precision failed to crit.
  • Options
    Maratox said:

hi_im_sir said:

Maratox said:

hi_im_sir said:

Oh congratulations you landed one critical hit and assumed we’re wrong. Keep trying, I just did it myself and multiple hits with the precision failed to crit.
    Did you even watch the video💀💀💀.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    hi_im_sir said:

Maratox said:

hi_im_sir said:

chill. You did 10 hits and got lucky against his 35% crit resistance. In my video it happens on both the 2nd and 10th hit
    https://youtu.be/tS-0NfTZQTM?si=VWTNzkKUifKTPFEy
  • Options
    hi_im_sir said:

Maratox said:

hi_im_sir said:

Maratox said:

hi_im_sir said:

Oh congratulations you landed one critical hit and assumed we’re wrong. Keep trying, I just did it myself and multiple hits with the precision failed to crit.
    Did you even watch the video💀💀💀.
    So you landed 10 critical hits. Try more. It will fail eventually. I literally just tried it.
  • Options
    hi_im_sir said:
    All this proves is that ghost can crit against doom. JustWantTheRewards presented you with cold hard evidence that it can fail and you’re still disputing it.
  • Options
    Maratox said:

hi_im_sir said:
    All this proves is that ghost can crit against doom. JustWantTheRewards presented you with cold hard evidence that it can fail and you’re still disputing it.
    3 whole games and not a single crit fail. Odds don't add up. Crits can only fail through glancing and its been proven.
  • Options
    hi_im_sir said:

Maratox said:

hi_im_sir said:
    3 whole games and not a single crit fail. Odds don't add up. Crits can only fail through glancing and its been proven.
    I literally just showed you a video of it happening. It's alright to be wrong, but to be so rude about it and then outright deny it when you're proven wrong is just pathetic.
  • Options

hi_im_sir said:

Maratox said:

hi_im_sir said:

chill. You did 10 hits and got lucky against his 35% crit resistance. In my video it happens on both the 2nd and 10th hit
    https://youtu.be/tS-0NfTZQTM?si=VWTNzkKUifKTPFEy
    To quote OP: did you even watch the video 💀💀
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,103 ★★★
    Also somehow maw always is able to go into an attack in the middle of an intercept when he’s rushing. Buggy. Not at all.
  • Options
    DarthMysticDarthMystic Posts: 57

Also somehow maw always is able to go into an attack in the middle of an intercept when he’s rushing. Buggy. Not at all.

Going to assume you did this with a non science champ? That's your guaranteed crit failing and you getting hit for forgetting maw makes guaranteed crits miss from non science.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Only corvusus crits don't fail
  • Options

Is this something to do with the way his glaive is coded, and/or have Kabam explained why that’s the case?
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Maratox said:

Is this something to do with the way his glaive is coded, and/or have Kabam explained why that’s the case?
    An *inconsistent* explanation given is that Corvus has 200% crit chance while the other guaranteed crit champs have 100% crit chance. This fails in the Dulled node
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,103 ★★★
    Nope. Interrupted torch and Titania in both matches.
  • Options

hi_im_sir said:

Maratox said:

hi_im_sir said:
    I literally just showed you a video of it happening. It's alright to be wrong, but to be so rude about it and then outright deny it when you're proven wrong is just pathetic.
    Ngl you should just go to the collector and give your 5 star ghost back you got scammed💀.
    Idk if its a rarity thing but ny ghosts crits have never failed ever unless its a glancing node. Ive already sent 3 vids to prove it so yeah you got a dodgy ghost😂😭
  • Options
    hi_im_sir said:

hi_im_sir said:

Maratox said:

hi_im_sir said:
    Ngl you should just go to the collector and give your 5 star ghost back you got scammed💀.
    Idk if its a rarity thing but ny ghosts crits have never failed ever unless its a glancing node. Ive already sent 3 vids to prove it so yeah you got a dodgy ghost😂😭
    Go to 6.2.5, path 6. The whole path has 80% crit resistance. Just used my r4 sig 200 6* ghost and multiple hits failed to crit with the precision up
  • Options
    Maratox said:

hi_im_sir said:

hi_im_sir said:

Maratox said:

hi_im_sir said:
    Go to 6.2.5, path 6. The whole path has 80% crit resistance. Just used my r4 sig 200 6* ghost and multiple hits failed to crit with the precision up
    I'll let you know how my testing goes when my energy refills🙂
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,806 ★★★★
    Same thing happened for me while using Cap Sam as he also doesn't crit.