**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Machine Learning EOP

SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
Ppl that have done this Carina Challenge, can you guys help with team build plz? Ive heard ppl say Nimrod is not good and Dragonman is needed, who should i bring then? What path? And who to take which fights?

Comments

• Options
    Ultron, dragonman, and someone else for the right side. If you go left you'll want Nebula, warlock, and someone else.
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Dragonman, OS and Ultron
    Dragonman vs kraven
    OS against Scorpion, you can solo the fight get to sp3 take the damage and don't throw any specials long fight 8-9 mins but can be soloed
    Dragonman against ikaris
    Ultron against penni
  • Options
    Why Ultron tough? isnt Warlock better?
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 574 ★★★
    Ultron hits harder than warlock, and peni/Thanos is a lot about hitting hard. Warlock is great for a couple fights on the left side.
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 620 ★★★★
    I used Omega, Nimrod, and Dragon-Man on right path.

The omega + nimrod synergy will save you a good amount of potions since you regen 25% of missing health each time you die. Ultron is more useful than nimrod because of the damage, but I preferred the regen synergy and my ultron was only 5*

Herc the first 4 fights.
    Kraven: Dragon man with the slow on SP1 (not too hard, a couple of revives if you’re lucky)
    Ikaris: Dragon man, easy one shot if patient just don’t parry and let him spam those SP1s for easy punishment
    Scorpion: Omega, another possible one shot, just be patient and only hit when stunned. Use the poison on his SP1 blocked hits to regen health when low
    Peni: Anyone works, the most annoying fight and will probably cost the most revives.
    Thanos: anyone works, not that bad probably another couple of revives.

Here’s my omega-scorpion one shot, very short fight as you can see lol

• Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    I did mine with R3 Dragonman, R3 Omega & R4 Nimrod

Without Nimrod u will really struggle against Peni
    Dragonman is essential for Kraven & Ikaris....can solo both these fights though very slowly
    Omega can solo Crossbones & Scorpion

It took 12 revives for me with this team
  • Options
    victor158victor158 Posts: 84
    I used r3 Dragonman r4 Os and 5r5 nimrod preferred nimrod over ultron cause he makes you heal more with os synergy. definitely use ouchies.
    dormamu - herc
    bishop- os
    xbones - os
    overseer - herc
    then switch in either dm or ultron
    kraven - dm u sp1 spam to play around root and unstop
    ikaris- dm again but with sp3 cycle this time
    scorpion - get to 3 bars with os and just eat the dmg and mm the rest of the fight
    peni - was a pain but nimrod even r5 did well
    Thanos- os with her high attack was great

• Options
    thx for the insight guys, would be worth to R4 Dragon Man just for this? To save itens, or R3 is enough
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 574 ★★★
    R3 and boost will be enough. Dragon man is a great champ, but I wouldn’t R4 him since he’s available as a 7*.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,159 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    Just from the title i thought a Machine managed to do eop