Why does it say the game won't work with my device anymore

I have been playing this game for 7 months and have two accounts, one of which is uncollected and an alliance leader. I tried to log in yesterday to start the new event and it said the game needed an update. I proceeded to the Google play app store where it said the game is not compatible with my phone. I love this game and was pushing for cavalier until out of the blue I was told I can't play anymore. Please Help

Comments

• DancingPanda_14DancingPanda_14 Member Posts: 64
    I have tried simply clearing storage room but that hasn't worked
  • PalistesPalistes Member Posts: 168 ★★
    Are you on Android 7? I saw a post somewhere in the forums in which someone noted the game is no longer compatible with that OS version.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,264 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    The device you're using probably has become incapable of reliably running the game. It sucks but it happens as the game grows and updates
    I wish I had some kind of warning so I could tell my alliance what's going on and make one of my officers the leader
    Can someone add one of my officers and tell them I can't play the game anymore? Their usernames are Nickd987, Starboardpeak10 and Blazakn
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Member Posts: 689 ★★★★
    Yeah usually Kabam makes an announcement if they stop supporting an OS version, weird that they didn't now
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★
    You could try borrowing a friends/family members phone long enough to get the game, and tell your alliance what's up.
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Member Posts: 689 ★★★★
    I let Starboardpeak10 know that you won't be able to get on atm! Good luck man
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    I notified them too, and Blazakn is aware now.
    You can do what @Buttehrs recommended, borrow and install game on a family members phone, login, and do what you need to as leader, until you can get a new phone yourself.

(*just logout from that family members phone afterward, they are not allowed to play on your account. Just you/yourself can play your account, even though it is Ok to be done so from another phone, or multiple phones).
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★

I have been playing this game for 7 months and have two accounts, one of which is uncollected and an alliance leader. I tried to log in yesterday to start the new event and it said the game needed an update. I proceeded to the Google play app store where it said the game is not compatible with my phone. I love this game and was pushing for cavalier until out of the blue I was told I can't play anymore. Please Help

That's why play on one account ! Is solved?
    Thank you noobmaster and summonerNR! I am 90% sure it is because the game just doesn't work on my phones older system and I may get really lucky and get my dads old phone which is newer. I'm going to email kabam about it though just to be certain.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    You can verify the Android versions on those phones, and compare to the recently updated Device Compatibility spec listed on Kabam support pages (below)…