There is lack of Sig stones

RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Member Posts: 714 ★★★
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
Why only bg store gives relevant amount of sigs and thats only 50 for a week? And that costs 18k tokens. You guys constantly release those champs that requires sig 200 to be good but dont give enough sigs fast enough. Please increase the amount of sigs we can get trough eq,sq or loyalty store or glory or anything. Also maybe lower the price of sig stones in the bg store.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Member Posts: 714 ★★★
    edited September 2023

A year ago bg store only gave around 10 per week and way more expensive, use them more wisely and you won’t have an issue. Kinda like manage your content wisely and you won’t run out hmmm

DUDE WHAT DO YOU MEAN USE THEM WISELY??? Lmfaooooo bro we are talking about sig 200 ng a champ only after a month. And they release 2 champs a month?
    Also what the f does them costing more before has to do with anything? Why did you just bring that up?
    Dukenpuke said:

Ruwqiersa said:

A year ago bg store only gave around 10 per week and way more expensive, use them more wisely and you won’t have an issue. Kinda like manage your content wisely and you won’t run out hmmm

DUDE WHAT DO YOU MEAN USE THEM WISELY??? Lmfaooooo bro we are talking about sig 200 ng a champ only after a month. And they release 2 champs a month?
    I think the idea is that you're not supposed to be able to max sig every champ. You have to pick and choose the guys you want to invest in.
    Im not saying let us max every champ insantly. But like sig 200 for a month?? Thats a lot dude. Cuz like the bg meta shifts every 2 week and there is no gap to be prepared.
    A_Fungi said:

I don't think you are intended to be able to max sig every champ within a month... just like you cant max rank all the champs

But sig is a slightly different concept than rank? Sig is literally champions ability. Rank is the things that scales abilities numbers or numbers in general.
  • J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Member Posts: 297 ★★
    edited September 2023
    Maybe an overreaction but I definitely understand the sentiment, I’m not saying you should be able to max 6*’s left and right. But simultaneously, there are a huge amount of high/max sig requiring champions in the game, which are basically useless or heavily handicapped unawakened or below sig 120/160/180/200.

This is not fun for someone who has opened a top tier champion only to find they will collect dust waiting for sweet sweet sig stones.

For now, strive to complete content, and keep patient, as the months progress, the content becomes diluted and rewards accordingly, sig stones will become more of a commodity for Advanced Intermediate to Low Advanced players.
  • XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    If you are in a super rush then might wanna pick up the $10 for 50 sig stones deal.

Maybe an overreaction but I definitely understand the sentiment, I’m not saying you should be able to max 6*’s left and right. But simultaneously, there are a huge amount of high/max sig requiring champions in the game, which are basically useless or heavily handicapped unawakened or below sig 120/160/180/200.

For now, strive to complete content, and keep patient, as the months progress, the content becomes diluted and rewards accordingly, sig stones will become more of a commodity for Advanced Intermediate to Low Advanced players.

Bro theyve been gatekeeping sig stones for a long time. Idk why. They actually did great with the ags. 2 ags a month is awsome. But 10-15 sig stones a month from sq and eq even after 7 stars became a thing?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    Theres other ways to get sig stones besides bg store though.
    Buttehrs said:

Where?
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Would I like more? Sure

Do I think there is a shortage? Not really

I just pick a champ I want to max sig, finish them and move to the next.
  • coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Member Posts: 322 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Not as consistent but yeah
    A_Fungi said:

Would I like more? Sure

You are actually okay with sig 200ng a champ only after a month and with the cost of 72k tokens?
    Ruwqiersa said:

Bro theyve been gatekeeping sig stones for a long time. Idk why. They actually did great with the ags. 2 ags a month is awsome. But 10-15 sig stones a month from sq and eq even after 7 stars became a thing?
    You don't know why?

Easy answer.... they can monetize what is rare and hard to come by
    Ruwqiersa said:

A_Fungi said:

Would I like more? Sure

You are actually okay with sig 200ng a champ only after a month and with the cost of 72k tokens?
    Oh, I don't bother wasting tokens on sig stones, tokens are for t6cc
    A_Fungi said:

Ruwqiersa said:

You don't know why?

But why choose sig stones? Shouldnt ags be more rare? They okay with giving out ags now. But not sigs.
    A_Fungi said:

Ruwqiersa said:

A_Fungi said:

Would I like more? Sure

Oh, I don't bother wasting tokens on sig stones, tokens are for t6cc
    Oh so it takes even longer for you and you are okay with that?
  • JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    Ruwqiersa said:

A_Fungi said:

Ruwqiersa said:

You don't know why?

But why choose sig stones? Shouldnt ags be more rare? They okay with giving out ags now. But not sigs.
    Because more champions need sig 1 than champions that need sig 200. I'd argue that very, very few champions actually need sig 200. My Angela is at 103, my AA at 111, and they will likely stay there forever. The only maxed champion I have that I really believe needed 200 sigs is Namor. I really don't think having access to more sig stones would help you as much as you might believe.

Ruwqiersa said:

A_Fungi said:

Ruwqiersa said:

You don't know why?

Because more champions need sig 1 than champions that need sig 200. I'd argue that very, very few champions actually need sig 200. My Angela is at 103, my AA at 111, and they will likely stay there forever. The only maxed champion I have that I really believe needed 200 sigs is Namor. I really don't think having access to more sig stones would help you as much as you might believe.
    Bro i need to sig 200 my absman, fantman, mephisto, nimrod right now.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    Ruwqiersa said:

2 6* AG's a month is (*personal opinion alert*) a bit ridiculous. Sure, I benefit from it, but the rate at which they have become available after being held back for so long is a bit drastic. I had a total of three 6* AGs over like 2+ years, then, over a matter of a couple months, 2 per month is an achievable goal.

Really, the issue with sig stones is far less dramatic though. There are packs of 5 for loyalty, 50 a week via the incursions store, plenty available via special events like solo/alliance monthly content, there are sidequests that frequently drop them, EQ, story, etc. And that's not accounting fo the ramped up 6* champ duplication rate, which is a solid if less-selectable source of sig levels.

Oh, and that's for free.

You have mentioned "champs that requires sig 200 to be good" and "But sig is a slightly different concept than rank? Sig is literally champions ability. Rank is the things that scales abilities numbers or numbers in general."

First, I want to point out that (a conservative estimate) about 10% of champs have a signature ability that significantly impacts their overall use or can define them as a champ (eg. Namor, Guardian, Aegon). A significant portion of those unlock most of that utility at sig level 1 or a fairly low sig (Nick Fury, Corvus, Archangel). If you use Auntm.ai, you can see the scaling factor that sig stones have and understand better the diminishing returns. But many champs that have good sig abilities only gain a small extra ability through it, or a relatively small boost to their already present abilities. Sure, max sig is by definition better in every ability. But literally no champion *requires* sig 200 to be good, just to get the absolute most out of their abilities.

The whole point of collecting and applying sig stones is a resource management game. Use them where they are needed/apply best. "But like sig 200 for a month?? Thats a lot dude. Cuz like the bg meta shifts every 2 week and there is no gap to be prepared." It is almost like you should not have a focus on one single event put prioritize using resources on the best *overall* champs that can make the most impact in your game (or that you like playing, but that's a different discussion).

Ruwqiersa said:

2 6* AG's a month is (*personal opinion alert*) a bit ridiculous. Sure, I benefit from it, but the rate at which they have become available after being held back for so long is a bit drastic. I had a total of three 6* AGs over like 2+ years, then, over a matter of a couple months, 2 per month is an achievable goal.

Really, the issue with sig stones is far less dramatic though. There are packs of 5 for loyalty, 50 a week via the incursions store, plenty available via special events like solo/alliance monthly content, there are sidequests that frequently drop them, EQ, story, etc. And that's not accounting fo the ramped up 6* champ duplication rate, which is a solid if less-selectable source of sig levels.

Oh, and that's for free.

You have mentioned "champs that requires sig 200 to be good" and "But sig is a slightly different concept than rank? Sig is literally champions ability. Rank is the things that scales abilities numbers or numbers in general."

First, I want to point out that (a conservative estimate) about 10% of champs have a signature ability that significantly impacts their overall use or can define them as a champ (eg. Namor, Guardian, Aegon). A significant portion of those unlock most of that utility at sig level 1 or a fairly low sig (Nick Fury, Corvus, Archangel). If you use Auntm.ai, you can see the scaling factor that sig stones have and understand better the diminishing returns. But many champs that have good sig abilities only gain a small extra ability through it, or a relatively small boost to their already present abilities. Sure, max sig is by definition better in every ability. But literally no champion *requires* sig 200 to be good, just to get the absolute most out of their abilities.

The whole point of collecting and applying sig stones is a resource management game. Use them where they are needed/apply best. "But like sig 200 for a month?? Thats a lot dude. Cuz like the bg meta shifts every 2 week and there is no gap to be prepared." It is almost like you should not have a focus on one single event put prioritize using resources on the best *overall* champs that can make the most impact in your game (or that you like playing, but that's a different discussion).
    By good i meant achieving their max potential. I dont wanna go against someones sig 200 fantman while mine is just sig 20. There is a lot of champs that sig makes a lot of differencr
  • Go_ToGo_To Member Posts: 317 ★★★
    Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Oh, and that's for free.

By good i meant achieving their max potential. I dont wanna go against someones sig 200 fantman while mine is just sig 20. There is a lot of champs that sig makes a lot of differencr
    Maybe you have to wait to get every champs Max potential. Judging from this and your other post about content, you seem to lack patience. Sig stones are available, I would suggest you start using them in a wiser manner instead of blaming the game for your faults
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure you could get 250 today

From where
    Go_To said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Oh, and that's for free.

Maybe you have to wait to get every champs Max potential. Judging from this and your other post about content, you seem to lack patience. Sig stones are available, I would suggest you start using them in a wiser manner instead of blaming the game for your faults
    Dude what does using sig stones in a wiser manner mean? You want me to invest my sig stones in the crypto market? Or what?? I buy them, i put them on the champs that need sig 200. What else can i do???
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    Ruwqiersa said:

From where
    Store
  • Go_ToGo_To Member Posts: 317 ★★★
    Ruwqiersa said:

Go_To said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Oh, and that's for free.

Dude what does using sig stones in a wiser manner mean? You want me to invest my sig stones in the crypto market? Or what?? I buy them, i put them on the champs that need sig 200. What else can i do???
    Only sig up the champ if they really need it and if you need them. You can’t sig 200 every champ released nowadays. You could also take champs to sig 100 or their plateaus to have more variety.
This discussion has been closed.