**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

gladiators Gauntlet strontian crest being useless? thoughts ?

Crossy76Crossy76 Posts: 81
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
idk if have missed info about this. if i did, helps are appreciated.
already done all tiers of gladiators gauntlet including gladiator. since gladiator fight doesn't require entry crest, defeating him multiple times (since its just one fight) can help to complete solo objectives easily. so I cant figure out what to do with all those crest which will be available from solo events.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,431 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    30 passes at tier 8- use the crests.
    15 passes to tier 9 for the 3 objectives- mystic, tech, capes no entry fee required.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,110 ★★★★★
    The quest completion of the other tiers still gives rewards for the quest itself. Tier 8 (one with Unstoppable Colossus) gives 7* shards
  • Options
    Crossy76Crossy76 Posts: 81
    Terra said:

The quest completion of the other tiers still gives rewards for the quest itself. Tier 8 (one with Unstoppable Colossus) gives 7* shards

so even it says its 100% explored it still gives rewards if did again ?

• Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 829 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Crossy76 said:

idk if have missed info about this. if i did, helps are appreciated.
    already done all tiers of gladiators gauntlet including gladiator. since gladiator fight doesn't require entry crest, defeating him multiple times (since its just one fight) can help to complete solo objectives easily. so I cant figure out what to do with all those crest which will be available from solo events.

The fact that you can complete it at the top tier level is fantastic - but not everyone will be able to. Some people may hit a glass ceiling.

They will still need access. It's probably a lot easier for us to continue collecting resources we will not need, than for the game to determine: "Oh, this player can now enter this tier for free, I no longer need to give them this entry resource."

Edit: Maybe completely disregard what I said... supposedly the other tiers still give rewards even after completed and it's not just for the special task completion.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,110 ★★★★★
    Crossy76 said:

Terra said:

so even it says its 100% explored it still gives rewards if did again ?

Yes