**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Kingpin vs bwdo in event quests causing game crash

I have been noticing this past few months but everything I fight bwdo with kingpin it causes game crash...this month event quest chapter 1 quest 2 I was fighting her and my game crashed tried to open again it same result game crash..I think kabam team needs to look into this problem

Comments

• Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★
    I'm pretty sure it's something to do with skill champs in general. I've had it happen with Black Cat and Bwdo and I've seen others mention other skill champs and the same issue.
  • Options
    pathak_arppathak_arp Posts: 17
    I just tried entering quest again with other skill champ shangchi against bwdo and same result game crash this is very annoying and waste of energy..I will have to restart the quest again
  • Options

It's on the trello board. Just use a non-skill champion against her
  • Options
    What's trello board? Sorry I don't come to visit forums often it's just that I encountered this annoying bug and thought to post it for kabams attention
  • Options
    Damn I just googled it and got to know such thing as trello board existed..sorry for the post then I just thought I will raise the query to fellow summoners
  • Options
    HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 176 ★★
    I've had issues with BWDO and Blackcat causing serious lag in AW too. I mean, there's issues most fights 😂 but these 2 cause the screen to just freeze.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,606 ★★★★
    Same