**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
Options

7* R2 SUNSPOT OR BISHOP

Both are unwakend.
SUNSPOT is crazy attackers for battle ground and BISHOP is outstanding dual threat.

7* R2 SUNSPOT OR BISHOP 85 votes

SUNSPOT
15%
SecondSkrillerBulmktDeaconRenaxqqAzenstarRed_Lightning02LBN1ZhaTheTitaniumPhiliaNüΚΞArmageddønMohammad07 13 votes
BISHOP
84%
bhuv9191FreakydEliOrSomethingManup456TerraMagrailothosbm3eppsCropDusterNichoas_1IceBobbyAanthoDarkness275rcm2017manveertherealrdxevilTheAngryOneSCP1504jay_den_Sham_MUSTAFAKİNGWOLF 72 votes

Comments

• Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,582 ★★★★
    SUNSPOT
    I own a 7* Sunspot and I would R2 him in a heart beat…awesome attacker….
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    SUNSPOT

This is the rank 1.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,947 ★★★★★
    Could also wait for Domino if you dont have the 6 star at sig 200
  • Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 397 ★★
    BISHOP

This is the rank 1.

I mean, there are ppl ending rol ws with bishop in just 6-8 secs with boosts...
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,455 ★★★★★
    BISHOP
    Jarvisrei said:

This is the rank 1.

Can you find a video of that. I can't find it from a couple of weeks ago, and can't find it on YouTube.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Do you have either highly ranked as a 6s?
  • Options
    PhiliaPhilia Posts: 87
    SUNSPOT

Jarvisrei said:

This is the rank 1.

Can you find a video of that. I can't find it from a couple of weeks ago, and can't find it on YouTube.
    https://youtu.be/CDq2T31a-wc?si=kPp5rUBWnL2AYPvs
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    BISHOP
    Better dual threat, more utility. Sunspot is great but more of a pure damage guy
  • Options
    DarkHatDarkHat Posts: 31
    BISHOP
    Bishop, because sunspot can't be used against every champ. Champs like CGR are incinerate immune.
  • Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 320 ★★★
    BISHOP
    DarkHat said:

Bishop, because sunspot can't be used against every champ. Champs like CGR are incinerate immune.

Bishop can't be used against every champ either but I agree he can be used against more champs and is definitely more of a dual threat so I would defo go with him
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Bishop can be tricky against mystics, if MD is involved. Sunspot is better in those matchups.
    If I had the choice, I'd still do bishop. But I only have sunspot. If by the time I form my last mutant t6cc I still don't have bishop, Sunspot is going up
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,152 ★★★
    BISHOP
    DarkHat said:

🧐but Sunspot can still take down a champ fairly quick even if they are incinerate immune...
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    BISHOP
    bm3epps said:

DarkHat said:

🧐but Sunspot can still take down a champ fairly quick even if they are incinerate immune...
    Definitely not reliable against incinerate immune in bgs