Unable to access champs on attack in alliance war

SiggManSiggMan Member Posts: 27
edited September 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
For the first half of the war season, I was placing my 7* Wiccan on defence. However, after moving up a tier, I swapped him out with a 7* ebony maw, with the intention of using him on attack. However, I haven't been able to see him or select him on attack. I'm not sure if this is what is intended with the new placement system or if this is a bug.

Here is him in my roster:

Here is what my selecting attacker screen looks like:

Comments

• aggieoneaggieone Member Posts: 3
    Same here. I used to place Nimrod on defense but replaced him with another champ recently. It shows Nimrod is still in AW.

P.S.: Nimrod is not banned in this war.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian
    Did you replace those defenders from ALL of the 3 potential Defense Tier Map possibilities ?

Not just the Current Tier Map you are playing on, but the +/- potential a tier amass as well.
    They get locked as a defender, even if only on a +/- Tier Map that is not the one you actually ended up playing on as your Current Map.
  • SiggManSiggMan Member Posts: 27

Did you replace those defenders from ALL of the 3 potential Defense Tier Map possibilities ?

Not just the Current Tier Map you are playing on, but the +/- potential a tier amass as well.
    They get locked as a defender, even if only on a +/- Tier Map that is not the one you actually ended up playing on as your Current Map.

I went through them and saw Wiccan on defence. I've swapped him out for someone else now. Thank you for the help!