No Level 1 Revives at Monthly Quest

keldedekeldede Member Posts: 4
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
I have 100% completed first 4 levels but got zero Level 1 revives. Why hide the consumables or give at the end of path completion? Did anyone got any Level 1 revives?

Comments

• Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Member Posts: 186 ★★
    I have not
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,400 Guardian
    I got like 7 of them
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    I completed 100% TB, zero revives. 50% Cav, ONE revive. IS this the "better chest rewards" kabam was telling us about?
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    It be like that sometimes
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    All I got were a few drops of level 2 health potions. Not impressed with this change so far.
    ahmynuts said:

Yeah, sometimes = every time. Further revive nerf dressed as qol change.
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Member Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I think I got one or two. I know I got about four health potions. Everything else has been iso bricks... I get that it's all RNG but, these "increased chest rewards" ... I'm not a fan. I much preferred being able to see what I was getting and make my pathing decision based off that.

I know that it's RNG even if I could see what it is on the path, but at least that's helpful information to me. There's a big difference between RNG where you can see the results and make an informed decision vs RNG where you can't see anything until after the decision is made.

At least give us an infographic on the odds of what drop each chest gives.

The "best" chest has only given ISO bricks. The only two revives I got were from a three star chest.
    Two of the previous three EQs I had paths that gave double revives on a single node. How is this an improvement?

I think I got one or two. I know I got about four health potions. Everything else has been iso bricks... I get that it's all RNG but, these "increased chest rewards" ... I'm not a fan. I much preferred being able to see what I was getting and make my pathing decision based off that.

I know that it's RNG even if I could see what it is on the path, but at least that's helpful information to me. There's a big difference between RNG where you can see the results and make an informed decision vs RNG where you can't see anything until after the decision is made.

At least give us an infographic on the odds of what drop each chest gives.

The "best" chest has only given ISO bricks. The only two revives I got were from a three star chest.
    Two of the previous three EQs I had paths that gave double revives on a single node. How is this an improvement?

Exactly.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

ahmynuts said:

Yeah, sometimes = every time. Further revive nerf dressed as qol change.
    But you can agree. I do be like that