Comments

• Options
    Who_knewWho_knew Posts: 50
    Still nothing? Crazy...
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Who_knew said:

Still nothing? Crazy...

This is probably going to be aired out, just like the bugged juggs fight in the DLX sq. Just move on imo.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,373 ★★★★★

Another 12 hours with no response and thread is buried on page 3. Sad.

Just accept it was just a mistake in the wording that got clarified. A minor thing in the grand scheme of things.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,279 ★★★★★
    As far as I saw, it worked as intended for me. 1, 3, and 5 were just complete a Match. 2, 4, and 6 were win the Match. The "opponent" in this case was the other Players.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    Annoying grind for the 6 milestones but still went better than I thought. Went from bronze 3 to platinum 2. Lost 3 matches and won the rest. Seem like platinum 2 is where they stop matching similar account.
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 399 ★★★

As far as I saw, it worked as intended for me. 1, 3, and 5 were just complete a Match. 2, 4, and 6 were win the Match. The "opponent" in this case was the other Players.

It worked as intended, yes.

However the verbiage in the original forum post and original in game objective said “Win x amount of fights.”

This was changed shortly after the objectives went live. I’d say by around 11:30 PST would be when it was changed.

I, at the very least, am only annoyed by the lack of forthcoming on Kabam’s part. And even then, it could just be the people who create the objectives not communicating with the people who bring information to us.

Either way, I, and I know many others, have already completed the objectives. To me, it seems pointless to keep hounding in here for a response.

Whilst yes, the precedent this sets is less than ideal, we must let this issue go. Annoying as it is, it’s not healthy to dwell on something like this for so long.

Let the thread shrivel up, all. We tried. I hope to see more open communication going forward.

Jinx
  • Options
    Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    Jinxesaxe said:

However the verbiage in the original forum post and original in game objective said “Win x amount of fights.”

This was changed shortly after the objectives went live. I’d say by around 11:30 PST would be when it was changed.

I, at the very least, am only annoyed by the lack of forthcoming on Kabam’s part. And even then, it could just be the people who create the objectives not communicating with the people who bring information to us.

Either way, I, and I know many others, have already completed the objectives. To me, it seems pointless to keep hounding in here for a response.

Whilst yes, the precedent this sets is less than ideal, we must let this issue go. Annoying as it is, it’s not healthy to dwell on something like this for so long.

Let the thread shrivel up, all. We tried. I hope to see more open communication going forward.

Jinx
    And this right here is why they continue to do it. You act like this is the first time it last time they’ll
    do this.
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 420 ★★★★

Jinxesaxe said:

Jinx
    And this right here is why they continue to do it. You act like this is the first time it last time they’ll
    do this.
    Completely agree. While the odds of a response are worse than winning the lottery, accepting a lack of communication does not create a healthy relationship.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,154 ★★★★★
    Mistakes were made. Mistakes were fixed. No communication. And so we go.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 665 ★★★
    edited September 2023

Mistakes were made. Mistakes were fixed. No communication. And so we go.

Sad but true... Although, we're only assuming it was a typo/mistake. That was the reason behind this post & no one bothered to clarify