I have not received any war season awards

RaulvallecaSRaulvallecaS Member Posts: 43
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
I have sent Ticket to the support because my alliance kicked me out in the last war and I have not received the war awards and I have played all the games, please Kabam, can you send me my awards that are deserved? @Kabam Miike

Comments

• A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 993 ★★★★
    1) You aren't getting rewards. You have to be with the ally once rewards are sent out. So that really sucks.

2) What the heck did you do to get kicked last war of the season. While it is totally unethical from your previous alliance it likely shows a pretty major grievance against you.

Good luck moving forward!
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    No rewards for you
  • RaulvallecaSRaulvallecaS Member Posts: 43
    @A_Fungi He wanted to force me to buy runes to heal one of my characters, I said no and he took me out of the alliance.
    As far as I know, if I have played all the wars or 5, I have to receive the rewards even if I have been taken out, once they check that I have played 5 games or more.
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 993 ★★★★

@A_Fungi He wanted to force me to buy runes to heal one of my characters, I said no and he took me out of the alliance.
    As far as I know, if I have played all the wars or 5, I have to receive the rewards even if I have been taken out, once they check that I have played 5 games or more.

If that is what you think, your perception is incorrect

1) Who calls it a rune to heal? It's a potion or pot (for short)
    2) Bad teammate if you refuse to heal. You are increasing the chances of losing more attack bonus simply to stock loyalty.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,947 Guardian
    Please reach out to support.
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 454 ★★★

Some allys are like that. If it's a war focused ally, or if they are actually trying, "Forcing you" to buy potions isn't unheard of. That being said, they should've made it clear that that was the case when you joined, not waited until you refused.