Spot rank down ticket

1235»

Comments

• ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★
    Battlegrounds is not just about who you are using on attack, what you place on defense is equally important. Yes, spot loses some health but his damage and time taken compensate for the loss . I love using my sig200 R4 Spot on attack in Battlegrounds. Here is an example-

• wetrxwetrx Member Posts: 64
    Crys23 said:

Spot was almost an automatic draft pick for me when he came up, just because he worked against all those annoying mystics. Worked as defender too.
    Now? Now he isn't even in my deck. New auto pick to deal with mystics: 7* Sunspot.
    But at the same time I also have a bunch of other 6*s I took to r4 for BGs and now they're also not making my deck. It's called evolution. Evolution of the roster, deck, meta, game itself.
    I'd love to rank down some of them, but it's no point dwelling on that. Move on

Obviously am not that desperate for a rank fown ticket , i even ascended the guy after making this post, that doesn’t mean spot has been silently nerfed in a way that i think deserves a rank down ticket hence why i made this post to see what actual spot players think
    All i got was a punch noobs trying to be funny thinking they know the game lol

wetrx said:

I'm confused..doesn't the fact that emphasis on more health versus less time in a Bg match actually benefit spot? In other words, not having to do all your damage so quickly means you can take your time to build up his spots.. maybe I don't know how to use him effectively, but I've always benefited from the more spots that you have the better he is

The only way to build his spot is by blocking or using specials, or u can get hit.
    You can try and build them using specials but will just time out.
    So that's my point exactly spending time holding block in a BG's match means that the change in the time taken to win vs health loss Just benefits him from the fact that speed is not as important
    No offense man, but this ghas to be one of the dumbest things I’ve heard all week and ive seen alot on this post so far

wetrx said:

Zuro said:

wetrx said:

Zuro said:

wetrx said:

This went sideways really quick lol ,
    First of all Comparing aa to spot cuz u have to parry is so stupid lol,
    Taking a combo into block and parry heavy are 2 different things..
    aside from the fact that aa is top tier champs in most content unlike spot who is mainly a bg champ
    Second of all yes am gonna have an attitude every time i see nonsense from players that has no idea what they are talking about. Its very simple if you haven’t experienced it first hand you dont get to have an opinion on this matter.

Literally everyone that has first hand experience you just dismiss because they dont have the same garbage opinion as you. Secondly, this is a BLOCK PENETRATION meta why are you crying about block damage then. Not all metas are going to be good for spot, that literally goes with every other champion too. Youre asking for RDTs after r5ing AND ascending spot even after knowing what the new BG system was like, that's just dumb you are simply reaping what you've sown.
    lol , see this why i dismiss these “opinions “ you do know they don’t start with the block penetration passive active right? 😂
    And u can alternate combos and they never get it , with spot playstyle u never have to block when the passive is active anyway..
    again with noobs giving their uneducated opinion thinking they know stuff.
    I like how you ignored all my other points and only stuck to the first one lmao. Yes I know you can easily get passed the block penetration, as I've been using spot just fine to get wins. What point were you even trying to make there? Funny you're calling me a noob when I'm chilling in GC with 100 points in GC. Meanwhile you're crying on the forums for RDTs cause you're not good enough to secure wins with spot.
    Lmao someone got butthurt , what did i ignore you literally don’t know how either spot pr the meta works and yet trying explain it to me 😂
    Thats some next level ignorance
    The meta isn't a reason to issue RDTs. You may understand how it works, but you seem to have a hard time grasping that.
    What kind of precedent would that set? AQ changed, must get them. War has new Nodes, can't use our usual Defenders. The instances are many.
    But i never said anything about the meta , spot will underperform after the points system changes regardless of the meta.
    Dab_west said:

Bruh I literally have a r5 spot and he still does well in this meta. In gc meta there’s more block pen than in vt so maybe like don’t use him for this meta. Also ur spot is r5 ascended and u only realise now that he suffers from the bg score change because this meta is more unfriendly to spot.

U very clever

Its actually very spot friendly, u gor untouchable and do full combos without worrying about the penetration passive they get how is that not spot friendly 😭😆 you definitely need a rank down ticket you are unworthy of a r5 spot
    Shame on you😂
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 771 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    wetrx said:

Not a single one of ignorant **** even gave a proper debate on why my point is invalid, like seriously lol yo

Conveniently ignoring the fact that you haven't answered valid points like why demand RDT then ascend then continue in the demand or how other champs were also affected, etc.

RDT should only be given out when a champ is negatively changed without proper knowledge beforehand. Moleman is a good example as Kabam refused to answer questions about his bug for a year and a half. Spot remains unchanged as a champ and can still be used in every game mode and can still get wins in BG.

You should know Kabam has the right and does change how different game modes work. Should people get RDT for changes these other modes as well? If so, would that be healthy for the game?
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023

wetrx said:

I'm confused..doesn't the fact that emphasis on more health versus less time in a Bg match actually benefit spot? In other words, not having to do all your damage so quickly means you can take your time to build up his spots.. maybe I don't know how to use him effectively, but I've always benefited from the more spots that you have the better he is

The only way to build his spot is by blocking or using specials, or u can get hit.
    You can try and build them using specials but will just time out.
    So get hit into your block a bit. Maybe the problem with Spot is that he isn't a BGs offense option 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

It's obvious that you just aren't that good with him on offense if you can't beat your opponents with losing a little bit of health.

I also just realized your game tag is Overrated 😂😂😂😂 makes sense.
    So you’re admitting that Spot isnt a good BGs offense option? But you were disagreeing with earlier posts that referenced the amount of block damage he takes putting him at a disadvantage after the scoring changes on time and health? Yes, the meta is a block penetration, but 7 stars in general have higher block penetration so i can still see him taking a good amount of chip damage in other seasons

I did want to comment that I have an r4 max sig spot, and he sits on my bench collecting dust no matter what game mode I'm playing...he is a champ that I regret using resources on, but it is what it is...just because I regret it, does not make him a bad champ....and honestly, there are many champs that are in the same boat as spot on my roster whether r4 or r3 or whatever...one thing I know for sure...is that NO CHAMP ON MY ROSTER will ever go to R5 unless I really enjoy using and they will always have a use on my team for all content...

Crys23 said:

Spot was almost an automatic draft pick for me when he came up, just because he worked against all those annoying mystics. Worked as defender too.
    Now? Now he isn't even in my deck. New auto pick to deal with mystics: 7* Sunspot.
    But at the same time I also have a bunch of other 6*s I took to r4 for BGs and now they're also not making my deck. It's called evolution. Evolution of the roster, deck, meta, game itself.
    I'd love to rank down some of them, but it's no point dwelling on that. Move on

@Buckeyesha @Crys23

Its funny cause i got disagree spammed when i said “why would you use spot outside BGs when scorpion exists” , but here you both are saying that you dont even use him in BGs.

So whats the reasons then? Is he just taking too much block damage on offense? Not getting enough kills on defense?

Im seeing completely different statements by people “my spot always gets banned” or “spot is amazing should totally r4” , so whats with you 2 not on the hype train?
  • FrostDzNzFrostDzNz Member Posts: 31
    Lmfao noone has to debate you, the opposition is already right. You just aren't getting spot rank down tickets for such an asinine reason.

wetrx said:

Not a single one of ignorant **** even gave a proper debate on why my point is invalid, like seriously lol yo

Conveniently ignoring the fact that you haven't answered valid points like why demand RDT then ascend then continue in the demand or how other champs were also affected, etc.

RDT should only be given out when a champ is negatively changed without proper knowledge beforehand. Moleman is a good example as Kabam refused to answer questions about his bug for a year and a half. Spot remains unchanged as a champ and can still be used in every game mode and can still get wins in BG.

You should know Kabam has the right and does change how different game modes work. Should people get RDT for changes these other modes as well? If so, would that be healthy for the game?
    You gave moleman as example so lets go with him he was “bugged ” as kabam says and when they fixed him they gave everyone a rank down ticket since he was bugged for a long time and players got used to him that way right??
    Then please tell me how Spot is different?? The only difference is spot was not bugged and never needed fixing , yet he still got nerfed due to them “fixing” a game mode that he shines in and was made for
    Here is a very simple example/ scenario for everyone that don’t understand how bg/ spot works lol:

Lets say the same exact meta we have today
    was active 3 months ago prior to the points system change
    And you do a flawless spot fight ( 40-45sec with 5/10% health lost ) and you do that on both occasions.
    The points you get 3 months ago is more than the points you get now.
    Now please tell me how that is not a change/ nerf or whatever you want to call it

I don’t actually understand how its hard to get this lol its very obvious, and for the people asking why i ascended him, it doesn’t matter why lol, does change a thing what i do the matter of fact is he is still nerfed due the points system change, me ascending him is irrelevant but to answer it for you its simply cuz i like him

Lmfao noone has to debate you, the opposition is already right. You just aren't getting spot rank down tickets for such an asinine reason.

Should have saved your energy buddy, your comment is irrelevant lol
  • MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Member Posts: 247 ★★★
    Jesus Christ, this dude is still at it. 😂
  • DRTODRTO Member Posts: 1,646 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    "I don’t actually understand how its hard to get this lol its very obvious, and for the people asking why i ascended him, it doesn’t matter why lol, does change a thing what i do the matter of fact is he is still nerfed due the points system change, me ascending him is irrelevant but to answer it for you its simply cuz i like him"

So if you like him so much why do you want to rank him down? You're making such a big deal about wanting to take him a rank down yet you ascended him and still like the champ. Isn't a rank 5 ascended champ better than a rank 4 ascended champ?
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 771 ★★★★
    wetrx said:

wetrx said:

You gave moleman as example so lets go with him he was “bugged ” as kabam says and when they fixed him they gave everyone a rank down ticket since he was bugged for a long time and players got used to him that way right??
    Then please tell me how Spot is different?? The only difference is spot was not bugged and never needed fixing , yet he still got nerfed due to them “fixing” a game mode that he shines in and was made for
    Here is a very simple example/ scenario for everyone that don’t understand how bg/ spot works lol:

Lets say the same exact meta we have today
    was active 3 months ago prior to the points system change
    And you do a flawless spot fight ( 40-45sec with 5/10% health lost ) and you do that on both occasions.
    The points you get 3 months ago is more than the points you get now.
    Now please tell me how that is not a change/ nerf or whatever you want to call it

I don’t actually understand how its hard to get this lol its very obvious, and for the people asking why i ascended him, it doesn’t matter why lol, does change a thing what i do the matter of fact is he is still nerfed due the points system change, me ascending him is irrelevant but to answer it for you its simply cuz i like him

I use a R4 spot in BG; I am not ignorant of how to use him or the impact of scoring changes. That being said, he doesn't rise to level of needing RDT.

By your logic, Spot isn't the only champion that would deserve RDT. I previously mentioned how Doom, Rintrah, Thing, and Sasquatch are all easier defenders for me now than before the scoring change. If I only use them in BG, would I deserve the RDT as well?

Another example is Korg. When he came out, there weren't as many counters and he was pretty annoying. Now there are tons of counters and isn't as dangerous on defense as he once was. Should I be able to rank him down too because his value was decreased?

A major aspect of the game is resource management. Being able to freely change rank ups fundamentally impacts the game; hence it is only warranted in extreme cases. Your logic is way too loose; where do you draw the line?
  • IamnikeIamnike Member Posts: 265 ★★
    Spot still washes a lot of champs in BGs even last season where you would think he would be weak he was still one of my highest win rate champs on attack
This discussion has been closed.