Spot rank down ticket

Comments

• wetrxwetrx Member Posts: 64
    It wasn't out of nowhere or all of the sudden either. They've tweaked BGs since it's inception. It's not the same gamemode as it was when it was released.

You don't like the change and that's fine. YOU specifically ranked Spot for BGs, that was your choice. YOU only find value for Spot in BGs and that's also your choice.

You wont get RDTs. You don't deserve RDTs.

You make it sound like am taking it from your bank account lmao.. proves my point..
    Most of you don’t have him at r5 and so you are afraid of missing out, thats all there is to it
    And I absolutely deserve a rank down ticket , when a game mode changes after 8 seasons and that one champ that relies on losing health to win gets effected and basically nerfed , tell me how thats not deserving of a rank down tickets.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Incoming @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Jax post shut down bc this is a stupid forum post
    Edit I forgot it was the weekend... so shut down incoming on Monday
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    No RDT for Spot. IMO RDTs should be ultra-rare and only when changes are made to the champ itself, and they must be significant champ-altering changes -- to the champ. Changes made to the scoring system in one of many game modes is not even close to justification for RDTs.

And despite what you think otherwise, I guarantee Kabam will not issue you a RDT for this. Zero chance.
    Omg the keyboard warriors piled up all of sudden
    None of u makes since spot deserves a rank down ticket like it or not 😁

No RDT for Spot. IMO RDTs should be ultra-rare and only when changes are made to the champ itself, and they must be significant champ-altering changes -- to the champ. Changes made to the scoring system in one of many game modes is not even close to justification for RDTs.

And despite what you think otherwise, I guarantee Kabam will not issue you a RDT for this. Zero chance.

Why should rank down tickets be ultra rare , this is interesting please explain
  • JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    wetrx said:

Why should rank down tickets be ultra rare , this is interesting please explain
    Because making the decision to rank up a champion isn't meant to be reversed.

I do agree that Spot has lost some of what makes him as viable as he was, and I do agree that there aren't many places I would use him on offense outside of BGs. But if Kabam also sees that, they'd be so much better off buffing Spot than issuing RDT's.
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    This is why i've never ranked up spot un the first place
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Member Posts: 1,533 ★★★★
    Give the user their RDT. Their poor decision-making will persist, and thus provide more opportunities for fun future rdt screeds on these boards.

Also, someone develop "anti-dust" that you can collect to devolve champs. You don't get rank-up mats back or anything, you just devolve champs for poops and giggles. Maybe make it a solo/alli event, that rewards phcs and relic nonsense.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

Polygon said:

Rank down ticket spot because of bg is dumb. You can use spo elsewhere and he still op

His main use is BGs. No reason to use him elsewhere if one has Scorpion.
    You say that as if every player has scorpion. Plus this logic is so flawed, that's like saying you shouldn't use any other cosmic champ except herc because he is better. Constantly relying on one champ is boring.
    You can’t seriously be talking about flawed logic when you tried to compare the situation op described to archangel needing to block. Aa is one of the most common banned attackers, i assume you dont play BGs at all to make such incoherent comparisons
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 771 ★★★★
    wetrx said:

I'm sorry you don't like the changes, but you're acting like he's useless now. My r4 still gets me wins in BG.

Spot wasn't the only champ to not perform as well with the changes, but that doesn't mean we need rank down tickets for a dozen champs

What other champs were effected by this?
    My problem with spot is you have to lose health intentionally to play him, its not like there is an alternative way to go on about his play style, for example of he gained spots from basic attacks we wouldn’t have this issue at all 😃
    Extra tanky champs were affected by the change. I can consistently finish fighting a thing, rintrah, or doom at 100% health with my diablo. I score higher against those three champs now than before. Should anyone who ranked them up specifically for BG be given rank down tickets?

My r4 awakened sasquatch also doesn't perform as well because he takes time to take down without a proper counter. I still get wins with him though.

Also what about parry-heavy champs like AA? He also takes block damage, but why would he need to be ranked down?
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Woot is still good? But just because he isn’t good for BG as much as he was you want to rank him down?
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    wetrx said:

It wasn't out of nowhere or all of the sudden either. They've tweaked BGs since it's inception. It's not the same gamemode as it was when it was released.

You don't like the change and that's fine. YOU specifically ranked Spot for BGs, that was your choice. YOU only find value for Spot in BGs and that's also your choice.

You wont get RDTs. You don't deserve RDTs.

You make it sound like am taking it from your bank account lmao.. proves my point..
    Most of you don’t have him at r5 and so you are afraid of missing out, thats all there is to it
    And I absolutely deserve a rank down ticket , when a game mode changes after 8 seasons and that one champ that relies on losing health to win gets effected and basically nerfed , tell me how thats not deserving of a rank down tickets.

I think the reason you don’t deserve and RDT is because you bust out the “ you guys clearly don’t have him and that’s why you’re hating “ line.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,229 ★★★
    Op: it’s called a new meta
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,842 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Zuro said:

Polygon said:

Rank down ticket spot because of bg is dumb. You can use spo elsewhere and he still op

You say that as if every player has scorpion. Plus this logic is so flawed, that's like saying you shouldn't use any other cosmic champ except herc because he is better. Constantly relying on one champ is boring.
    You can’t seriously be talking about flawed logic when you tried to compare the situation op described to archangel needing to block. Aa is one of the most common banned attackers, i assume you dont play BGs at all to make such incoherent comparisons
    Your argument and OP's is just stupid to begin with. I'm literally in gladiators circuit I guarantee I have way more BG experience than you. I mentioned AA because both champs heavily rely on block for their damage, not a hard concept to grasp🤦‍♂️. My point being that if OP wants a RDT just because spot takes too much block damage, why not apply that logic to every champ that relies on block. The logic behind his argument is flawed, the only incoherent thing here is your and OP's senseless argument lmao.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Zuro said:

Polygon said:

Zuro said:

Polygon said:

Your argument and OP's is just stupid to begin with. I'm literally in gladiators circuit I guarantee I have way more BG experience than you. I mentioned AA because both champs heavily rely on block for their damage, not a hard concept to grasp🤦‍♂️. My point being that if OP wants a RDT just because spot takes too much block damage, why not apply that logic to every champ that relies on block. The logic behind his argument is flawed, the only incoherent thing here is your and OP's senseless argument lmao.
    I never said anything about RDT, I literally could care less since my spot is r1 sig 20 so I don’t even have to worry about him being powercrept in BGs by the scoring changes on health/time combined with enhanced block penetration by 7 stars.

AA is easily the most potent mutant 6* attacker which is why he and torch are the two most common attacker bans. Comparing him to spot that isn’t even the best science 6* attacker is just crazy. Scorpion dethroned spot after the scoring changes, so if one already has him, then investing r4 mats and 200 sig stones into spot seems trivial. If one didn’t have scorpion (or a good 7* science) then i can understand. But if you did and you still invested in spot then it just doesnt make sense since scorpion and his block proficiency were made for the new BGs scoring system. Plus spot is a 7* and the sig 20 might outperform the 6* sig 200.
  • DUHveedDUHveed Member Posts: 356 ★★★
    An important life skill is knowing when you’re wrong and just end the discussion
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Zuro said:

Polygon said:

Zuro said:

Polygon said:

I never said anything about RDT, I literally could care less since my spot is r1 sig 20 so I don’t even have to worry about him being powercrept in BGs by the scoring changes on health/time combined with enhanced block penetration by 7 stars.

AA is easily the most potent mutant 6* attacker which is why he and torch are the two most common attacker bans. Comparing him to spot that isn’t even the best science 6* attacker is just crazy. Scorpion dethroned spot after the scoring changes, so if one already has him, then investing r4 mats and 200 sig stones into spot seems trivial. If one didn’t have scorpion (or a good 7* science) then i can understand. But if you did and you still invested in spot then it just doesnt make sense since scorpion and his block proficiency were made for the new BGs scoring system. Plus spot is a 7* and the sig 20 might outperform the 6* sig 200.
    What exactly do Spot and Scorpion have to do with each other besides that they're science and have rupture?
    This went sideways really quick lol ,
    First of all Comparing aa to spot cuz u have to parry is so stupid lol,
    Taking a combo into block and parry heavy are 2 different things..
    aside from the fact that aa is top tier champs in most content unlike spot who is mainly a bg champ
    Second of all yes am gonna have an attitude every time i see nonsense from players that has no idea what they are talking about. Its very simple if you haven’t experienced it first hand you dont get to have an opinion on this matter.
This discussion has been closed.