**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cyber Monday [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Apache wrote: »
    Jinnwolfe wrote: »
    Where's my choosable 5* star awakening gem Mike, i dont care about the units just give me the option to choose

That was not an offer we chose to run. We decided to add a 5-Star Awakening Gem crystal to the Unit Package that we have running all year long. There may be a time in the future where we will offer something like that, but not at this time.

what do you mean running all year long?

He means the Odin runs all year long, the AG has just been attached to it
  • RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    Lol, I would buy all of the multiple offers multiple times if there was tier 1 alphas with them. So sad, the one item there used to be an abundance of is now the one thing everyone is starved for.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    And also just shameful that a Canadian based company throws out an offer that equates to $700 Canadian for half a rankup and 1.5 5* crystals. The rest of that is just irrelevant to anyone who would have interest in buying that.
  • Hey Mike I actually tried bought a Star Lord unit pack during the maintenance time. It didn't give me a cyber deal options though. I bought a total of 3 bt only two included the cyber monday iems. What are my options?
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    There should be different tiers based on rating for these deals
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Fluffy wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    I can't belive people are complaining about free stuff included in the unit store bundles ...

Says the guy that was complaining about the potential $1 offer for a Top 12 Champion crystal.

Two different things. The amount of money doesn't matter, the method of payment is the problem.
    So don't use the "1$" in your argument
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Guys I do not think that the marketing team that designs these offers plays the game like true players do. Thus, they do not know what players want/need. That is pretty indicative of the offers. I guess they could have reached out to the players for some info on that. They chose not to for whatever reason.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I'm so glad I spent my Black Friday money on a Nintendo Switch deal online.

Amazon doesn't disappoint with their deals and isn't totally out of touch with their customers.

Maybe there is a lesson of some kind in there?

Agree with some of the deals sucking....especially the cache deal. But this is a really dumb comparison...not even remotely the same business model..
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    Apache wrote: »
    Jinnwolfe wrote: »
    Where's my choosable 5* star awakening gem Mike, i dont care about the units just give me the option to choose

That was not an offer we chose to run. We decided to add a 5-Star Awakening Gem crystal to the Unit Package that we have running all year long. There may be a time in the future where we will offer something like that, but not at this time.

what do you mean running all year long?

The items included in the Unit Packages are bonus items. All-Father Odin's Vaults are available all year long, but do not usually contain these bonus items.

I think it’s about time you extended the Beta program to include offers before they go out. Talk and listen to your players because at the moment we are just growing further apart
  • For new players, these are great deals. You can buy multiple sets. For half of the cost for the Odin pack, you get the star lord pack with up to 10 T4 basics and 150 t4 class shard crystals with the units as well.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    WalshyB wrote: »
    Saw the deals, not my cup of tea so I spent my money elsewhere.

That's totally fair! We know that everybody would like an offer that appeals specifically to them, but that cannot always be possible.

It is not possible even though you have like 5+ tiers of offers? Really?

If I can show you how easy it is do I get a prize? Because it would be very easy.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    I got a mutant awakening gem.

Storm, Cyclops and Mag all duped haha.

But got 80k 5* shards so hopefully AA, Iceman or X-23 will come out
  • Tjk602Tjk602 Posts: 85
    Can we at least know if any other awakening deals be coming by end of years due to holidays, etc?
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    ^ Agreed. The cache deals are awful, awful, awful. Almost as awful as that 4* crystal one (with 1 energy refill and 10,000 gold) that pops up occasionally for the low, low price of 2500 units.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★

I think it’s about time you extended the Beta program to include offers before they go out. Talk and listen to your players because at the moment we are just growing further apart
    You really think they have a beta program.. have you seen how things have been released recently.. the valor quest thing.. loki synergy.. hela.. and this is all just this month..
    bro.. there is no beta program.. there testing starts once it is released live..

The game is the beta program. We are all beta testers.

Kabam, please next time listen to your customer base. You know we want to choose a class gem. This offer was really bad.
This discussion has been closed.