Kabam? I have reached your worst nightmare finally.

2»

Comments

• ZekirZekir Member Posts: 155 ★★
    Kabam already proved they can shut down Hercules with just 1 or 2 nodes. Yeah, he can still go immortal, but when he hits like a noodle with PULL and DoT reduction/nullification nodes, they aren't as worried about him anymore. Throw in Fisticuffs + Aspect of Nightmares and your Herc is no longer a concern (How all my herc runs ended in Incursions at 17+)
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Member Posts: 528 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

Man I should've posted after using 30% boosts 😭

Silly goose, you can clearly see the only thing active is my sigil, no boosts.

Relic doesnt seem to add much but masteries... yes, absolutely.
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 419 ★★★

Well why not?

( I don't have magik or quake )
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,083 ★★★
    Wolf911 said:

Well why not?

You get much use out of your 4* Herc or do you really have that many relics?

• Nameless_IWNameless_IW Member Posts: 994 ★★★★
    I don't why some people are sooo ignorant and continue posting the obvious. All kabam has to do is come out with hard aSS content and ban Hercules from the mode or create a node -95% reduced damage from #Hero champs. Plain and simple.
  • 11993451199345 Member Posts: 546 ★★★

I don't why some people are sooo ignorant and continue posting the obvious. All kabam has to do is come out with hard aSS content and ban Hercules from the mode or create a node -95% reduced damage from #Hero champs. Plain and simple.

They already have: Atheist node
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 419 ★★★
    SammyDe said:

Wolf911 said:

Well why not?

You get much use out of your 4* Herc or do you really have that many relics?

I put the relic on just for posting and yeah I do have many relics
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,158 ★★★★★

Ummm, it's not like HERCULES is some hush hush secret thing, Kabam know which heroes are being used in which content and there are other heroes who are there to do what herc can't do.
    It's just for giggles, cheers.